Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't think it's necessary anymore. Sodaboy opened up the website again in read-only and I found this client here which fully works with the exes provided in the archive.

wierd, i thought he was down for good, does anyone know how to make an updater?

p.s - he mentioned it's up for archive purposes

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well..... I never expected this.... I sat there, waiting for MegaUpload to finish uploading the client for everyone for about 8 or 9 hours and when it finally finishes and I go to put the link up, I find out that Sodaboy put up the site again? That made me feel like I wasted my time. :( Oh well...... Heres the link to the PSO server client, not that it is of any use now that Sodaboy's site is back.

(Mirror)

EDIT: I will at least put up the official Sega server client still since Sodaboy's site doesnt have that.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
either way if the site is up , it doesn't mean it wont go off again. plus its always good to have back ups. so good work lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
True. Backups are always good. Besides, I am glad the sites back up. It means that the server files, source, client, and any other info and stuff wont be lost. Now..... if only someone would continue the work on it.....

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
True. Backups are always good. Besides, I am glad the sites back up. It means that the server files, source, client, and any other info and stuff wont be lost. Now..... if only someone would continue the work on it.....

well either have to see or start asking lmao

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is there a way to code it so it will accept redirecting ips such as no-ip or dyns for the server, so i won't have to get a static ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there a way to code it so it will accept redirecting ips such as no-ip or dyns for the server, so i won't have to get a static ip?

Yes. Just have your IP as the No-IP or Dyns IP in the Exe file. As for the config files, Im not sure because I use my IP for that but you can try. If not, well, at least the game client wont need to be changed every time you need to run the server.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Just have your IP as the No-IP or Dyns IP in the Exe file. As for the config files, Im not sure because I use my IP for that but you can try. If not, well, at least the game client wont need to be changed every time you need to run the server.

i know you can put it for the client, but i want it for the server, since i have a dynamic ip which changes every few days, and it gets f*cken annoying to have to change it all the time. was wondering if there is a way to allow the server to accept no ips.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody know how to use SPSOF (sodaboys proxy) with the tethealla server? Ive been trying for days to figure it out and even on pioneer2.net the information available isnt really much help to someone who doesnt really know what theyre doing.

Anyone have any ideas please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have used SPSOF really long ago.... I mean years ago when I used to play the GameCube version on both Sega's server and on Schthack way before Blue Burst support was available. I dont even know if I even have that proxy on my PC anymore. I dont think it works with the PSO server though, but if it does, I dont know if it can do much anyways as it was made for the GameCube version, to my knowledge.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have used SPSOF really long ago.... I mean years ago when I used to play the GameCube version on both Sega's server and on Schthack way before Blue Burst support was available. I dont even know if I even have that proxy on my PC anymore. I dont think it works with the PSO server though, but if it does, I dont know if it can do much anyways as it was made for the GameCube version, to my knowledge.

his more updated versions have BB support.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually the newer versions of SPSOF now only work purely with Blue Burst. Soda stopped adding GameCube support after around version 2.5 or so. The latest version before he gave up on the project was v3.38 so it went through a lot of development since you last used it Da_GPer.

In terms of what it can do, its basically everything all of the trainers out there can do and a load more like spawning NPC teammates in free play mode etc.

Soda has actually said himself that it fully works with the teth server if you mess around with the files. Problem is that he made it mainly with the SCHT servers in mind.

From what I've been able to find out, you basically have to get the SPSOF v3.38 source from pioneer2.net now that the sites back up in read-only mode, then edit the encryption keys and authentication process from SCHT to the tethealla server and then recompile the source into the exe. I dont have a clue how to actually do that though, which is what I'm asking here lol. So has anyone managed to do that or understand what I just typed out? Because I certainly don't :$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To get your exe to work with Dyndns just open a exe file with hex edit
click edit =find= 127.0.0.1 and replace with ???.dyndns.org or what ever you picked and remember to null terminate the last string then when you ip changes you just need to edit the new ip into the tethealla ini and ship ini
then restart the server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually the newer versions of SPSOF now only work purely with Blue Burst. Soda stopped adding GameCube support after around version 2.5 or so. The latest version before he gave up on the project was v3.38 so it went through a lot of development since you last used it Da_GPer.

In terms of what it can do, its basically everything all of the trainers out there can do and a load more like spawning NPC teammates in free play mode etc.

Soda has actually said himself that it fully works with the teth server if you mess around with the files. Problem is that he made it mainly with the SCHT servers in mind.

From what I've been able to find out, you basically have to get the SPSOF v3.38 source from pioneer2.net now that the sites back up in read-only mode, then edit the encryption keys and authentication process from SCHT to the tethealla server and then recompile the source into the exe. I dont have a clue how to actually do that though, which is what I'm asking here lol. So has anyone managed to do that or understand what I just typed out? Because I certainly don't :$:

I honestly didnt know that. I havent used SPSOF for a long time now as I havent played PSO on my GameCube in such a long time. Its nice to know that it works for Blue Burst now. Shame I dont know how to read code though as I would then go and see if I can make it work for this server. Oh well.....

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly didnt know that. I havent used SPSOF for a long time now as I havent played PSO on my GameCube in such a long time. Its nice to know that it works for Blue Burst now. Shame I dont know how to read code though as I would then go and see if I can make it work for this server. Oh well.....

the only down fall about the server is you need to have a static ip, or else you will have to change server ip every few days or so. everything else works pretty good, with out crashes and such.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It annoys me how hopeless I am with coding. Soda and everyone over at SCHT have done some pretty impressive things with PSO and BB but I just can't get the hang of it and am too busy/lazy/stupid to be able to try and get through the initial steep learning curve of it.

ArmyOfwin, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it but honestly I didn't understand anything that you said lol. I've taken note though in case I ever do get time to try and figure it out.

I really would've thought when I first started looking for a teth version of SPSOF that there would of been a ready-made version out there on the net somewhere, considering the same person made both you would think they'd be readily compatible. Apparently there was a version at some point that was but I can't find it anywhere and only heard it mentioned in a couple posts on pioneer2.net.

What I'm really looking for personally is a way to spawn NPC teammates in free play, been as I primarily play solo for various reasons, and it would be nice to still get the feeling of multiplayer by having a team behind you, even if they are only basic NPCs.

I've literally searched every site I can find or think of on the net though that might have the info and still nothing. Still it's good to see here that teathealla isn't quite dead yet...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Omnija set your pc to static then patch the exe with your Dyndns and when the ip changes just change it in the ship and thethealla ini file then restart server

Curently running ArmyOfwin thethealla server

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omnija set your pc to static then patch the exe with your Dyndns and when the ip changes just change it in the ship and thethealla ini file then restart server

Curently running ArmyOfwin thethealla server

yea i know, but i dont have a static ip, and i dont want to change the i[p every other day, i had a server running and it was too trouble some to constantly change the ip in the server. my exe has been hexed for almost a year lmao, since i made my own custom interface. there must be a way to edit the source to allow no no-ip to function with the server. it also doesn;t allow me to use my router ip to use out of external with system host redirecting which i used for a hab server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ahh k got that you wer doing same way as me editing the files when the ip changed ,well bro the only way apart from that is a server manager we wer working on one but never got it to work right yet, or rent a dedicated server and put it up on there like sctserve
i have also thought about doing this but our server i`sent as far advanced as sct or eden

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the updated exe of sodaboys proxy for the latest version of the psobb teth files.

I have changed the encryption keys and function and now it should work again.

The file 2spsof_bb.exe is the proxy without all of this weird logfile creating stuff.

Have fun ;)

Rapidshare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back