Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what bit of code would need to be altered to make the door switches always act as if the game is one person even when it is normal?

If you're really interested, I can make a client to where it automatically has this enabled.

EDIT: Cyclone, in your section ID changing code, why'd you change the lobby section ID? The person using the command could very well not be the leader. (Lobby as in the current game or lobby that the person using the command is in before anyone asks why the lobby needs a section ID)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have issues with the bb table im trying to get the offical 1.25.13 client to work ive made a bbtable dumping program but it still seems to not login. Im thinking maybe different packets are sent with sodaboys no gg version. My project is to run gameguard but login the server too but i am having no luck :( anyone help? :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have issues with the bb table im trying to get the offical 1.25.13 client to work ive made a bbtable dumping program but it still seems to not login. Im thinking maybe different packets are sent with sodaboys no gg version. My project is to run gameguard but login the server too but i am having no luck :( anyone help? :thumbup:

Wow! I didnt expect to see the legendary Broomop here! I remember you from the very early days of Schthack. Also seen you on PSU as well. Anyways, I dont think its possible to use the official Sega client on this server, but knowing your skills, Im sure you can figure it out somehow. Maybe, you can try to edit the one Sodaboy made to have GameGuard working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cyclone, in your section ID changing code, why'd you change the lobby section ID? The person using the command could very well not be the leader. (Lobby as in the current game or lobby that the person using the command is in before anyone asks why the lobby needs a section ID)

when i made this piece of code i thought that the l->sectionID
is responsible for the drop the ship server creates (i thought it is the leader section id of the group)

but later i realized that it is the client->character.sectionID
that determines the drop in the ship server code

i fixed that now -.-

as i said iam really new to this project and iam still learning

i think i will make a lot of mistakes and it will take a lot of time to understand it

but its nice that a dev of the psobb ultima server looks into our thread with our first steps into the pso dev scene ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and those wo send me a pm

i cant answer them because i need 15 posts here .... to answer

I know I sent you a PM twice. If you want, you can answer them on here as there not really personal, just trying to get the questions noticed by you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know I sent you a PM twice. If you want, you can answer them on here as there not really personal, just trying to get the questions noticed by you.

fot the char names take a look at this thread they modified
the teth exes to version 1.2.5.13

the changes in the ship server were only preperations for the challenge mode and some code cleaning

dc and gc support i dont know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is responsible for the drop the ship server creates (i thought it is the leader section id of the group)

i fixed that now -.-

i think i will make a lot of mistakes and it will take a lot of time to understand it

but its nice that a dev of the psobb ultima server looks into our thread with our first steps into the pso dev scene ;)

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

here are the quests for PSOBB i have collected

25x quests (with story)

make a backup of your quest directory - perhaps you have some quests that i dont have - plz share them with me ;)

many quests are in japanese but most of them are in a separate folder

the .ini files are partially in german but you can change the description easily (i changed them only for our lan purposes)

iam searching for the quest file from rikapso "raid on central tower" when somebody has this quest plz share it

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

a first shot maybe stupid but have you changed the string of the login server from "TethVer12510" to "TethVer12513" ?

does the old version of sodaboys proxy work with the latest release of the offical files? maybe then i can help you.

sodaboy changed the encryption some time ago
i dont know when he did this and if his old server has the same encryption as the official files

you should try to change the encryption packet and function from the ship server
so that they are the same with his last proxy elease

these files you keep posting are annoying rapidshare comes up with nothing when you click them. If you want some hosting i can give you a ftp and stuff.

Anyway i got the usa client i hooked connections and made it work with the tables changed on the server source. Everything worked but theres too much that needs editing to get it working right that its offically not worth it. If the latest japanese exe works fine without being tampered with then wi have a chance. If not im afraid that im stuck now. However i have made a anti proxy code while messing around which would kill any proxy without the need to even change the crypt :thumbup1:

I have been working on psobb proxy to work with the latest server source i got it to half work it logs packets but keeps exiting not sure why if i put incorrect password in you can see the packets i input and the proxy doesn't exit. Any help to stop this stupid thing exiting would be nice.

i have a server running myself if any of you want to test etc.. nothing special right now except im running 3 DEDICATED servers in europe and i have a shedload of other servers i can be the best hoster for pso by miles just need the people ;). :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i fixed that now -.-

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

here are the quests for PSOBB i have collected

25x quests (with story)

make a backup of your quest directory - perhaps you have some quests that i dont have - plz share them with me ;)

many quests are in japanese but most of them are in a separate folder

the .ini files are partially in german but you can change the description easily (i changed them only for our lan purposes)

iam searching for the quest file from rikapso "raid on central tower" when somebody has this quest plz share it

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

a first shot maybe stupid but have you changed the string of the login server from "TethVer12510" to "TethVer12513" ?

does the old version of sodaboys proxy work with the latest release of the offical files? maybe then i can help you.

sodaboy changed the encryption some time ago
i dont know when he did this and if his old server has the same encryption as the official files

you should try to change the encryption packet and function from the ship server
so that they are the same with his last proxy elease

He didn't really change the encryption, all he changed was the crypt table that the server and client uses to encrypt and decrypt with. If you want the table its in the server source some where. Sadly, I don't remember where off the top of my head.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its under bbtable but if you want proxy theres more that needs editing because it keeps exiting on me. I never had to use a proxy really but it would be nice for debug reasons.

you also have to edit the key intalizing then it works 100% but as i said keeps exiting on redirection of character server ip.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First of all I'm from Germany so dont mind my bad English :p

So i realy loved PSO and wanted to host a server and after a few hours of professional research ;O i found tethealla.

I got an dynamic IP and from what if read therefore hosting is a real pain.

So I searched the Sourcecode and found out that if you write auto or just A or a in the IP field, it automaticly determins your IP adress with a php script over at pioneer2, wich is quite stupid because your local IP belongs there.
I modified the code, that now if you got an dynamic IP you just need to enter Auto into the override field and restart your server if your IP changes.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all I'm from Germany so dont mind my bad English :p

So i realy loved PSO and wanted to host a server and after a few hours of professional research ;O i found tethealla.

I got an dynamic IP and from what if read therefore hosting is a real pain.

So I searched the Sourcecode and found out that if you write auto or just A or a in the IP field, it automaticly determins your IP adress with a php script over at pioneer2, wich is quite stupid because your local IP belongs there.
I modified the code, that now if you got an dynamic IP you just need to enter Auto into the override field and restart your server if your IP changes.

Nice! I know omnija would like this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
fot the char names take a look at this thread they modified
the teth exes to version 1.2.5.13

the changes in the ship server were only preperations for the challenge mode and some code cleaning

dc and gc support i dont know

Thats for user name and password, not character name.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the updated exe of sodaboys proxy for the latest version of the psobb teth files.

I have changed the encryption keys and function and now it should work again.

The file 2spsof_bb.exe is the proxy without all of this weird logfile creating stuff.

Have fun ;)

Rapidshare:

hi,cYcLoNe,i am using spsof 3.38 but seems not working probolly,I want make items on server setuped by teh's server file,can you reupload the modified spsof again? i saw someone said change the encryption key from pioneer2 so that spsof should working again with teh's server,how should i do step by step? can i replace bbtable.h in spsof source file with the same name file from teh'server source file and compile ,does it work?

many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,cYcLoNe,i am using spsof 3.38 but seems not working probolly,I want make items on server setuped by teh's server file,can you reupload the modified spsof again? i saw someone said change the encryption key from pioneer2 so that spsof should working again with teh's server,how should i do step by step? can i replace bbtable.h in spsof source file with the same name file from teh'server source file and compile ,does it work?

many thanks

Luckily, I still have -cYcLoNe-'s version of SPSOF on my hard drive. Heres the link I made for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back