Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sodaboy's PSO Server (SPSOS "Tethealla" )

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ill have to try it out later thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added this to the Patch / Login / Ship Server.

Now evertime when you start your Server it will use your current remote Internet IP.

For Patch and Login Server change this in your tethealla.ini:

# Override IP (your public IP, leave 0 to just use the binded IP)
auto

For Ship Server change this in your ship.ini:

# Your IP address (This is the IP address sent to users who are connected to your server...)
# Use "auto", without the quotes, to have the logon server determine your IP address.
auto

Note: The auto in the ship server INI will no longer determine your local LAN IP.

In this Version the Login Server also accepts connections from the TethVer12513 and TethVer12510 clients.

You can download the binaries here:

Cool! Ill have to check it out later on too. I right now have a lot of important work to finish though before I can work on my PSO server. Make sure to keep that link alive until then.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the amount of bug fixes ive done to the server is not even funny now.. ive fixed all known bugs except for item dropping right and mag sync... at least items never currupt for me thats a big bonus :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the amount of bug fixes ive done to the server is not even funny now.. ive fixed all known bugs except for item dropping right and mag sync... at least items never currupt for me thats a big bonus :D

I wouldnt mind seeing the work you have done, if thats OK. Also, if you can make it so every lobby can have a different theme, for example, one lobby can have the Sonic theme and another can have the Christmas theme, that would be perfect. I always liked that feature that Fuzziqer had in his PSO server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have updated the ship server from my Link:

New ingame Commands:

/usercount -> displays number of users connected to the ship

/matuse -> displays number of used hp / tp mats

/matuse2 -> displays number of used atp, dfp ... mats

/killcount -> displays number of kills for special weapons when equipped (SJS, Lame'dArgent, Limiter and Swordman Lore)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have updated the ship server from my Link:

New ingame Commands:

/usercount -> displays number of users connected to the ship

/matuse -> displays number of used hp / tp mats

/matuse2 -> displays number of used atp, dfp ... mats

/killcount -> displays number of kills for special weapons when equipped (SJS, Lame'dArgent, Limiter and Swordman Lore)

That /usercount command can be very useful. By the way, can you try to make what I mentioned to Broomop a few days ago?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That /usercount command can be very useful. By the way, can you try to make what I mentioned to Broomop a few days ago?

I'll take a look at this when i have time.

At the moment challenge mode is taking me crazy.

I managed to fix the crash with the correct item id's when the server wants to delete/add an item.

But i can't get any exp when killing a monster.

I set the char to temp mode for challenge, but
this fuckin random spawns in challenge mode ...

It seems that the server could'nt recognize what / or which monster i have killed because of this weird random madness ...

So i have to keep trying *sigh*

The next goal is to add a reset used materials command for a gm.
This should be less anoying :)

---------- Post added 16-07-11 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-07-11 at 11:06 PM ----------

What do you mean with item droping right?
The drops from the teth server seems to be different as segas drop charts - is there a bug?

2nd I couldnt find any mag synch bug yet. It works just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its been a known bug for sometime.

also for the challenge mode the drops are different i made a file for sodaboys to drop the right stuff. I have also made challenge mode almost flawless but not publicly updated my server yet as im waiting for somthing lol

also the matuse code don't suppose you can post it or maybe all the command codes? they are nice!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

At the moment challenge mode is taking me crazy.

I managed to fix the crash with the correct item id's when the server wants to delete/add an item.

But i can't get any exp when killing a monster.

I set the char to temp mode for challenge, but
this fuckin random spawns in challenge mode ...

It seems that the server could'nt recognize what / or which monster i have killed because of this weird random madness ...

So i have to keep trying *sigh*

The next goal is to add a reset used materials command for a gm.
This should be less anoying :)

---------- Post added 16-07-11 at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 15-07-11 at 11:06 PM ----------

What do you mean with item droping right?
The drops from the teth server seems to be different as segas drop charts - is there a bug?

its been a known bug for sometime.

also for the challenge mode the drops are different i made a file for sodaboys to drop the right stuff. I have also made challenge mode almost flawless but not publicly updated my server yet as im waiting for somthing lol

also the matuse code don't suppose you can post it or maybe all the command codes? they are nice!!

Wow! At this rate, I see challenge mode 100% working on this server really soon. Keep at it guys! Youll make Sodaboy's server better then he made it! :D

Thanks! That made my day. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New ship server version 0.146

There was a bug in the function that increases the kill counter (for sealed items) when a monster dies. :grr:

Now the counter works correctly and the weapons unlock as they are supposed to be.

Due this bug the /killcount has been updated to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New ship server version 0.146

There was a bug in the function that increases the kill counter (for sealed items) when a monster dies. :grr:

Now the counter works correctly and the weapons unlock as they are supposed to be.

Due this bug the /killcount has been updated to.

Woo hoo! We need to get PSO put on the main page list. Whos with me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last small update before my vacation:

Added some GM commands:
For most of them you must relog or do a ship / block change to see the result.

/gcsectionid gcnumber,number
change section id from a user
guildcard number required

0 Viridia
1 Greennill
2 Skyly
3 Bluefull
4 Purplenum
5 Pinkal
6 Redria
7 Oran
8 Yellowboze
9 Whitill

/matreset mat
reset one or all of your used materials

/gcmatreset gcnumber,mat

reset the materials from a user

mat:
ATP
DFP
MST
EVP
LCK
ALL

/setmat mat,number
set your used material to x

/gcsetmat gcnumber,mat,number
set a users used material to x

mat:
ATP
DFP
MST
EVP
LCK

Addhp (you can only add 500 hp to a user (in total))

/addhp number
add +x to your current hp

/gcaddhp gcnumber,number
add +x to a users hp
guldcard number required

/resethp
remove the with addhp added
hp from your char

/gcresethp gcnumber
remove the with addhp added
hp from a user

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-cYcLoNe-, you are amazing! Enjoy your vacation. You deserve it, friend.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice stuff -cYcLoNe- shame you don't post the codes for it but good job anyway lol. Ive postponed my programming for a while on pso i need a rest im working too much :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice stuff -cYcLoNe- shame you don't post the codes for it but good job anyway lol. Ive postponed my programming for a while on pso i need a rest im working too much :p

As i said. You can have the source code.

But in exchange i want your source from the trade command ;)
Sodas source doesn`t have it and its not my first priority to make it because i can trust the people iam playing with.
My server is only a LAN server :D not public.

Iam not going to release your source in my public releases without your agreement.

I have the source code on my smartphone, so i can send it to you during my vacation.

I can also send you my newest pso proxy files from Soda for testing ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so why would one need a trade window if its lan only lol also i don't want the commands myself they seem pointless for me. But people might want it for theres thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back