Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Soldier Front 1 Server files

I found the correct version. most need help to finish configuring the server alone I can not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I already sent the invitation, I'm waiting for you to accept

iVF9dfu - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

the services do not start

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I want to test it. Has anyone a link to the client please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't get pass lobby. Anyone here too?
I receive "please try again" when i attempt to open the channel

And also, DM_Client isn't opening for my case

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys, i would like to create a groupchat on Skype so we can discuss right there, if we put our heads together we can work things out, if anyone is interested PM me your skype username, so i can put you in the groupschat, greetings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Good friends of Ragezone I write for a problem that I have the server I open it and it does not connect me with the ODBC says Login failure but the User is created Very well the ODBC are also created will be that you can answer that Question Thank you

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

lets make this thread Live again!!!
Let's make some things clear, at first;
you can't make these server files work, the server files that have been leaked are server files for debugging soldier front, there no compitable game files to make it work, these server files is for checking if the updates from dragonfly were correctly working, please stop putting effort in these files, it just doesn't work!

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

Let's make some things clear, at first;
you can't make these server files work, the server files that have been leaked are server files for debugging soldier front, there no compitable game files to make it work, these server files is for checking if the updates from dragonfly were correctly working, please stop putting effort in these files, it just doesn't work!

well yea, that's what I'm thinking too but some people told me that they already fixed the issue they use the TH client which is they made their 'OWN' launcher that connects to 'specialforce.exe' I didn't try this one but I think its possible to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this leak include game patch server, with server and client bins, how hard is grab one of those and use it to sync game

The problem isn't in the client but on the server. The gameserver isn't starting up properly which you can check by running the admin tool sent with it. Even though the database and poop is all working fine and the gameserver doesnt produce an error.

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

this leak include game patch server, with server and client bins, how hard is grab one of those and use it to sync game
Bola tell us if its possible to update this "GameServer.exe" because there's a note said "UPDATE".

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

Actually you're right I'll try again to patch those client and server in this Patch folder. thanks for giving a clue again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It is clear that the problem is in the GameServer, everything seems to work but the GameServer does not function correctly, you can check with the AdminTool, if they try to send a message fails because it is not really working, does anyone know anything else because? sorry for my bad english.

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

It is clear that the problem is in the GameServer, everything seems to work but the GameServer does not function correctly, you can check with the AdminTool, if they try to send a message fails because it is not really working, does anyone know anything else because? sorry for my bad english.
Its on LoginServer and SessionServer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been digging through this thread again as I've seen a lot of new comments have been posted and as I've told in a couple of my threads, I'm looking for someone to run a Soldier Front private server with. Please before posting mean comments or trying to get me down: THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO BECOME A GOLDDIGGER! I'm just really interested in setting up an SF private server and it would be nice to run one with some experienced people.

I have played SF since IJJI/Aeria and even played on the private server called BullSF. My experience with this game is like a 2 to 4,5/5 years experience (based on old playing times) and I know my way around, so let me know for who's interested!

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
I dont know why we're stucked on Packet ID error I also checked those port if they are connected to the server and yes it is but I think the error was on ini file?

Back