Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We must have patience and good things will come! :)
yea i know mate, it's just that i'm (and obviously you and the others here too, are) highly interested in this project as i'm an old usf player

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bola - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums
help me please, How fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol you are still working on this? You should stop lol... Without the server source code it's kind of pointless unless you want to make your own thing.
So Deltatrix was the only one who managed to reverse engineer the game wow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol you are still working on this? You should stop lol... Without the server source code it's kind of pointless unless you want to make your own thing.
So Deltatrix was the only one who managed to reverse engineer the game wow

I stopped messing around with it because various people were saying the game server was not a working version. Did Delatrix get in game past the channel select? I'll be happy to dig in on these files if they can be shown to actually work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would be a good project if it's still continued. There is a private server which is up and running and pretty good server with 1 to 3 ping only. 5 is the maximum. alot of people are playing from ASIA(Philippines) and North America server. Yet website is still under maintenance.
Hope this project becomes open sourced since we cannot do something about it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would be a good project if it's still continued. There is a private server which is up and running and pretty good server with 1 to 3 ping only. 5 is the maximum. alot of people are playing from ASIA(Philippines) and North America server. Yet website is still under maintenance.

Are you talking about BullSF or another one? I'm also not sure if they are working with a different file set or got these to work. I am super interested in making this happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I stopped messing around with it because various people were saying the game server was not a working version. Did Delatrix get in game past the channel select? I'll be happy to dig in on these files if they can be shown to actually work.

DelaTrix RE'D the whole game (THSF client, he did his own thing I'm not sure how he started) LOL. He even added his own customized poop, the guy has most control over the game. If I were you I would stop with these files since I haven't seen people actually getting it to work. Anyways BullSF files got leaked, fully working (sort of).
This is going to be a long paragraph but I just wanted to keep everyone up to date.
I really dislike the way he approaches the community though, hell he still running for 3 years (Bullsf, his own private server).
He ignored most of the community's suggestions and we never saw a lot improvement coming to the game besides the weapon skins... (he has the possibility to do so but I guess he just saw the money)

I tried Reverse engineering the game with some guy but he said he didn't have enough time and he stopped. I had to stop because I have to focus on University :/ and I'm not that experienced with RE. We were working on the KSF client at first but since we couldn't be ping host (Korean resitrictions) we switched to the PSF client. Got the weapon buy, server enter/channel enter, profile, some messaging, etc figured out on the server side. Now recent clients (was working on the PSF client) had encrypted the start and player join room. I'm not really an expert and I don't know much client side. I know the encryption gets passed by the client but I have no clue. I want to learn but for now I have no time maybe after I finish uni I might start learning and continue!

Oh ye a guy (Known as Happy) who was working with him apparently got his company shares taken or DeltaTrix tried to take them. From that shenanigans he had enough and released the new working server files (Login server/ messenger server/ Data Server/ Game Server) with their database. I tried getting it to work, login server, msg server, data server all started fine but the Game Server kept crashing (Segmentation fault core dump), tried to search for the core dump but couldn't find it so I can't really debug. The only thing that was logged was Response integrity invalid (1), no clue o-o.
This is what I mean by you need the actual source code to learn and understand what the hell is going on. Otherwise if want to add enhancements/custom stuff or find a problem it's possible (that's why I started helping sniff packets and making the game server with the actual code as I said in the previous paragraph)

BullSF has been running for 3 years. Yep they got everything functionally but it's not really good (in terms of management and caring about the players). They never optimised much (client/server) compared to PSF/KSF, I don't know the reason why. It could be maybe because he lacks some knowledge regarding programming principles (I'm only speculating) or just doesn't care. Oh ye 1-3 ping XD, those are fake pings lol and no where close to a KSF client ahh if only!
DeltaTrix won't ever make it open source his team (Company?) and him earned 1.3 million in 3 years so ye.

Last edited:
MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
You guys didn't saw the Bull SF Full Server Files leak in forum?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
site seems down tho, yea those are masked pings

anyone got the upload?

Last edited:
MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
Well I'm trying to dump the database just to get the structure

eua2mWz - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

but sad to say I feel like it's useless since the source is encrypted but I think there's someone can decode it pm me if you're up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I'm trying to dump the database just to get the structure

eua2mWz - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

but sad to say I feel like it's useless since the source is encrypted but I think there's someone can decode it pm me if you're up

Well encryption is always an issue I guess we are all on the same boat :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty sure many managed to snag it, link is still up tho if you managed to find it

Back