Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used to have the server files but lost em cuz they 31 gbs lol

guys some one hit me up lets do private server ill pay server bills need a good coder cmon pm me asap!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used to have the server files but lost em cuz they 31 gbs lol

guys some one hit me up lets do private server ill pay server bills need a good coder cmon pm me asap!
You don't need to be a good coder, you just need to have knowledge on reverse engineering :/

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
I managed to run the Login, Data, Messenger Server smoothly but ufortunately I didn't managed to run Game Server because I always get this annoying message log "Response Integrity Invalid (1)" :( I even tried to change everything but still no luck.

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
if someone is interested to run this emulator, then PM me we just only need to know and how to prevent the "Response Integrity Invalid (1)" problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if someone is interested to run this emulator, then PM me we just only need to know and how to prevent the "Response Integrity Invalid (1)" problem
i want to know how but i can't help with "Response Integrity Invalid (1)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Same problem. There is not much information on it. The first thing that came to mind was maybe the server was not set up problem or maybe there is some security on it but I have no clue.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the database is 60gb on zip file. I cant execute it in my SQL server due to insufficient free space on my hdd. Has anyone has to manage to delete the registered users and their characters so it will reduce the database size to mb only? and upload it and share it to me.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is willing to host these files on Mega (the bullsf ones) i would be willing to pay for one month of their low tier to help. Let me know. I would like to assist with getting these working.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think the link is not broken up to now. the database is too big it almost 60gb after extract. you need at least 200gb free space on your hdd.
has anyone have a large free space to extract the database and remove all users and characters to make the small size? thanks in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone PM me the link?

I have a 1TB drive I can use to install all of this and I can truncate the database, I just don't know what the download link is as it was removed from here before I ever saw it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got files downloaded. Will spin up some VMs and take a look tomorrow morning.

Back