Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone has done their research hahaha, damn mate you could surely setup an SF server in no time

I cant extract the db because its too big in size. I parse only to get the table name. and here is another tables that I cant get in parse. I got it in dataserver using hex. it is important table because this list is coming from SF_DataServer_Linux
sps_players
sps_open_package_content
sps_players_superbox_royalty_redeem
sps_plantid
sps_rankup_reward_data
sps_rankup_reward_sp_data
sps_superbox
sps_superbox_data
sps_superbox_royalty_data
sps_superbox_sp_data
sps_variables
sps_seasonpass_redeem
sps_seasonpass_items
sps_user_emblems
sps_reports
sps_silentreport
sps_tier_redeem
sps_tier_redeem_item_logs
sps_players_played_maps
sps_trade_bans
sps_user_titles
sps_packages
sps_packages_data
sps_players_superbox_royalty
sps_trades_records
sps_trades_items_records
sps_tiers_items

Note: This table list is not present on "bullsf_bk_03.01.2019.sql" So we cant run the server properly. We need to manually create a columns and their perspective name on each column.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant extract the db because its too big in size. I parse only to get the table name. and here is another tables that I cant get in parse. I got it in dataserver using hex. it is important table because this list is coming from SF_DataServer_Linux
So basically you're unable to setup a server because you can't extract the database? How big in size is it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So basically you're unable to setup a server because you can't extract the database? How big in size is it?

Yes. the database size is almost 60gb. but No need to clean all tables because there is an important like items, auth key, variables etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. the database size is almost 60gb. but No need to clean all tables because there is an important like items, auth key, variables etc.

Do you need someone to take care of the database or do you have space left somewhere on your pc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have already extracted the db and started the servers but the game server won't start (I know the reason why I think but I don't have the RE knowledge on how to debug it :/)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have already extracted the db and started the servers but the game server won't start (I know the reason why I think but I don't have the RE knowledge on how to debug it :/)

So basically when you get past that error, you can setup an SF server for yourself?

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
Anyways sorry for the delay, but here's the Bull SF server files with database structure .

So basically when you get past that error, you can setup an SF server for yourself?
yes, everything is fine only the game server is not working it says in the terminal "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)" that's why we get Integrity Error (11).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not at my VM atm but has anyone tried running game server with gdb?

EDIT: Some advice in here:

Last edited:
MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score
Not at my VM atm but has anyone tried running game server with gdb?

EDIT: Some advice in here:
I tried everything but nothing happens the source code is the key to run the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me know when you guys have setup the files to start the SF server, I'll immediate join your team as a GS or GM ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading CentOS 7 and will spin up a VM at work to test. I'm not a Linux guru but we gotta be able to get this working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried everything but nothing happens the source code is the key to run the server
This guy knows what he's talking about. Anyways if you guys aren't reverse engineers or have experience I don't think we'll be able to do it.

If you didn't know you can check the core dump even if the game server isn't in debug mode... Yet again I don't know your skills but to save you the trouble there is an API which it fails to connect.

Also, why not make a discord server (it's free better than teamspeak) and everyone who is working on this submit what they find on it :p easier to communicate as well.

Easier said than done :/ and I guess there would be some other stuff to do, it won't be as easy just to run the server but I think it is possible.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, why not make a discord server (it's free better than teamspeak) and everyone who is working on this submit what they find on it :p easier to communicate as well.

Let me know and I'll set it the discord server up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyone has Soldier Front 2 / Special Force 2 private server or Emulator?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can manage the L9.php? I stuck on send function. I found the function that is sending a bz2 files using curl and put method. but Only one function call those function. the bullshiled function. and I was stucked on that.

Last edited:
Back