Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Soldier Front 1 Server files

Code your own launcher to connect, or use a bat file with ip address.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code your own launcher to connect, or use a bat file with ip address.

in that case people dont want more development for this game cause they keep secrets with their own
btw have fun with the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is not hard write a .bat, it don't require special knowledge, can be done from all

a launcher bat with the login? then its good if they will gonna release things over here so the development and this files will move and go inside the in game development not only to make the files work the real development of what you release is not only just to make it work but it needs a real development about how people can make this files or the SF1 more updated and Pserver community will rock
but sad to say that those people who already succedded to connect inside the game from what you release are a bit greedy and just wanted to keep things by them selves and not even thinking that they just get this files for a free release and they didnt even started it from scratch and sorry i just wanted to say the true behind this files and about this thread its better to request from the moderator to close this release if people who already make works are just keeping it by themselves

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is not hard write a .bat, it don't require special knowledge, can be done from all
Yeah, simple to make :)

And to convert to .exe too

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

a launcher bat with the login? then its good if they will gonna release things over here so the development and this files will move and go inside the in game development not only to make the files work the real development of what you release is not only just to make it work but it needs a real development about how people can make this files or the SF1 more updated and Pserver community will rock
but sad to say that those people who already succedded to connect inside the game from what you release are a bit greedy and just wanted to keep things by them selves and not even thinking that they just get this files for a free release and they didnt even started it from scratch and sorry i just wanted to say the true behind this files and about this thread its better to request from the moderator to close this release if people who already make works are just keeping it by themselves

Yea :)

MentaL flexed harder!
Reaction score

dude i made a launcher but it doesnt work i connect it to DB but i didnt connect it to LauncherServer.

do I need too connect it? and can you tell us the RegRoot of specialforce.exe? thankyou in advance :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys, stuck at a error, tried to install VCREDISTX86 / VCREDISTX64 both are installed perfectly, but still recieving this error when i'm running all the services, while GameServer.exe runs without any problem..

Error:

Unable to start SF_AdminServer.exe. The application has failed to start becuase its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

Sxstrace doesnt work on my computer, when i'm trying to parse the logfile, my sxstrace freezes and stops working..

While viewing this error in the event viewer, it gives me this error:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\SF_ServerConfig\SpecialForce\LoginServer\SF_LoginServer.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\SF_ServerConfig\SpecialForce\LoginServer\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.MANIFEST" on line 4. Component identity found in manifest does not match the identity of the component requested. Reference is Microsoft.VC80.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195". Definition is Microsoft.VC80.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.762". Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Im out of options right now, i've tried everything..

anyone knows how to fix this? The weird part is that SF_GameServer.exe runs fine without any problems..

I've tried to copy and paste the .DLL'S from the SF_GameServer.exe to the other services, but i still keep getting this error LOL.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yes and I use what for login? huh?
Bola - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums
I have launcher from private server in thailand can you edit it?
I use it to login to private server in THAI. Sorry for my bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone would have the goodness to make a tutorial video please?

Back