Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to match the Name, Alias ​​and leave things but nothing different happens, the same error continues, maybe there is something in the database, or as someone says simply the files do not serve. Sorry for my bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-I already made a launcher that checks whether the username and password is correct, but I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server

-is there a command line parameter when opening specialforce.exe??

-how does the launcher work??

Bola - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

(this code works great for logging in, but like I said I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-I already made a launcher that checks whether the username and password is correct, but I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server

-is there a command line parameter when opening specialforce.exe??

-how does the launcher work??

(this code works great for logging in, but like I said I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server)

SpecialForce.exe uid|username|timestamp|0010|MD5(usn|authstring) 0200 0 -1 N L0 |authstring

the problem is I cant find the serverip that the specialforce can connect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone know how to change server port? when change the port in SF_LoginServer.ini and try to connect with that port it could not connect to specific port. also I tried to ping that port using telnet but cannot vonnevt to the port.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is there any idea? there is no active UDP port in server side. in my server log there in no sign of error. what setting to make the UDP port become active or listening?

Server Side
SFserver - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Client Side
SFclient - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

that is why it cannot connect to login server. I am using client SFTH version 1396
sf - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the avital cannot connect even I set my ip and directory in config.ini. so i decided to change the client, I tried the SF DFI the problem is "[INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session" I tried to SF TH but "cannot connect to login server - time error". I tried to change this sfds01.sf.in.th:27935 to my ip but the same error.

the session port in sf dfi is 27230
the session port in sf th is 27930

change this port in C:\SF_ServerConfig\Country.ini

SESSION_SERVICE_PORT=27230 if you are using sf us or sf dfi client
SESSION_SERVICE_PORT=27930 if you are using SF TH client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

try to look an error in C:\Log\

I have an error in SoldierFront client provided in this thread all version was posted here error in gameguard
apex - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried all the avital forder found in SF_ServerPatch and may apex server work well using back in time 08-08-2012. but when I open the client I always get an error like on the picture above.

but when I am using other client like sf dfi or sf thailand client the error is "[INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session"
Anyone have an idea? thanks in advance!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the avital cannot connect even I set my ip and directory in config.ini. so i decided to change the client, I tried the SF DFI the problem is "[INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session" I tried to SF TH but "cannot connect to login server - time error". I tried to change this sfds01.sf.in.th:27935 to my ip but the same error.

the session port in sf dfi is 27230
the session port in sf th is 27930

change this port in C:\SF_ServerConfig\Country.ini

SESSION_SERVICE_PORT=27230 if you are using sf us or sf dfi client
SESSION_SERVICE_PORT=27930 if you are using SF TH client
how to login with SPECIAL FORCE.exe ?

SpecialForce.exe uid|username|timestamp|0010|MD5(usn|authstring) 0200 0 -1 N L0 |authstring

the problem is I cant find the serverip that the specialforce can connect.
i test it game show error msg "Invalid Server(1)",how to fix it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If any one manages to actually get these server files working and is in need of a GM, feel free to PM me right away with a discord invite link! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean there is an SF server, but that one is literally pay to win so I would love to join an SF community as a staff member that is not pay to win

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any solution?
i put the time to 08/08/2012
AhNetServer running properly
and get the same error ( please try again), wich version are you using?
and what launcher?

Back