Jun 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

Re: [Release] Soldier Front 1 Server files

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by xrickztahx View Post
    lets make this thread Live again!!!
    Let's make some things clear, at first;
    you can't make these server files work, the server files that have been leaked are server files for debugging soldier front, there no compitable game files to make it work, these server files is for checking if the updates from dragonfly were correctly working, please stop putting effort in these files, it just doesn't work!

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1, PHLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Murf View Post
    Let's make some things clear, at first;
    you can't make these server files work, the server files that have been leaked are server files for debugging soldier front, there no compitable game files to make it work, these server files is for checking if the updates from dragonfly were correctly working, please stop putting effort in these files, it just doesn't work!
    well yea, that's what I'm thinking too but some people told me that they already fixed the issue they use the TH client which is they made their 'OWN' launcher that connects to 'specialforce.exe' I didn't try this one but I think its possible to do it.
    Sharing is caring

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,503Posts

this leak include game patch server, with server and client bins, how hard is grab one of those and use it to sync game

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    this leak include game patch server, with server and client bins, how hard is grab one of those and use it to sync game

The problem isn't in the client but on the server. The gameserver isn't starting up properly which you can check by running the admin tool sent with it. Even though the database and shit is all working fine and the gameserver doesnt produce an error.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1, PHLocation
    33Posts

Bola tell us if its possible to update this "GameServer.exe" because there's a note said "UPDATE".
    Sharing is caring

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1, PHLocation
    33Posts

Actually you're right I'll try again to patch those client and server in this Patch folder. thanks for giving a clue again.
    Sharing is caring

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

It is clear that the problem is in the GameServer, everything seems to work but the GameServer does not function correctly, you can check with the AdminTool, if they try to send a message fails because it is not really working, does anyone know anything else because? sorry for my bad english.

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1, PHLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nicolasg View Post
    It is clear that the problem is in the GameServer, everything seems to work but the GameServer does not function correctly, you can check with the AdminTool, if they try to send a message fails because it is not really working, does anyone know anything else because? sorry for my bad english.
    Its on LoginServer and SessionServer.
    Sharing is caring

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Planet EarthLocation
    42Posts

Re: Soldier Front 1 Server files

Hi everyone,

I have been digging through this thread again as I've seen a lot of new comments have been posted and as I've told in a couple of my threads, I'm looking for someone to run a Soldier Front private server with. Please before posting mean comments or trying to get me down: THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO BECOME A GOLDDIGGER! I'm just really interested in setting up an SF private server and it would be nice to run one with some experienced people.

I have played SF since IJJI/Aeria and even played on the private server called BullSF. My experience with this game is like a 2 to 4,5/5 years experience (based on old playing times) and I know my way around, so let me know for who's interested!

MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    127.0.0.1, PHLocation
    33Posts

I dont know why we're stucked on Packet ID error I also checked those port if they are connected to the server and yes it is but I think the error was on ini file?
    Sharing is caring

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

I try to match the Name, Alias ​​and leave things but nothing different happens, the same error continues, maybe there is something in the database, or as someone says simply the files do not serve. Sorry for my bad english

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    Planet EarthLocation
    42Posts

<deleted>
    Last edited by Suzuka; 07-09-17 at 01:05 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

-I already made a launcher that checks whether the username and password is correct, but I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server

-is there a command line parameter when opening specialforce.exe??

-how does the launcher work??

(this code works great for logging in, but like I said I don't know how to connect specialforce.exe to my server)
    Last edited by allen343434; 08-09-17 at 07:07 AM.

Advertisement