Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can share link of client bsf server files?? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there that still has the server/client files? most of the links posted at the beginning of this thread years ago dont work anymore. Would be willing to work with anyone to get a working server stood up

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone please share? soldierfront_us_installer_20130426.exe or any 2013 client? Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
did you manage to work this files?
I haven't been able to.. If anyone else has or has an idea how to I can help. I have a background in software engineering and cloud development. If we had working files we could easily get a good server up and going.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I haven't been able to.. If anyone else has or has an idea how to I can help. I have a background in software engineering and cloud development. If we had working files we could easily get a good server up and going.
message me so we can work on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1708680561093 - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone share bull sf files :D

I have the BullSF files leaks, 500GB. Anyone here with html, php, css, api, linux centos 7 server expertise to help me up building the server? We'll not get any errors if the server is well configurated. I can show images of the files if needed.
hi bro can u share file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Back