Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldier Front 1 Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Soldier Front 1 Release

Did you manage to fix the 'Please try again' error?

Also, for creating an account use this sql query:
Code:
INSERT INTO [age_account].[dbo].[accounts]
           ([uid]
           ,[name]
           ,[pass]
           ,[created]
           ,[updated])
     VALUES
           ([I]userid[/I]
           ,'[I]username[/I]'
           ,'[I]hashedpass[/I]'
           ,'[I]creationtime[/I]'
           ,NULL)
GO

Example:
Code:
INSERT INTO [age_account].[dbo].[accounts]
           ([uid]
           ,[name]
           ,[pass]
           ,[created]
           ,[updated])
     VALUES
           (50000
           ,'testerdave1337'
           ,'$2a$10$6a64a60418f63acd895aeuC0MVfsH0TwA3CFSPFESLtWX.Znz76Ha'
           ,'2015-04-12 16:18:49.540'
           ,NULL)
GO

user: testerdave1337
pass: test

Use this to hash the password:
Credits for supergoudvis for the great find.

Thanks for the credits ;), made the register page working with it but doesn't uid have an autoincrement? And how abbout the ussn and the aeriaid and such.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for the credits ;), made the register page working with it but doesn't uid have an autoincrement? And how abbout the ussn and the aeriaid and such.

Nope, uid doesn't have auto increment. if you're talking about the 'usn' it does have auto increment. Aeriaid is only in the accounts migration log as far as I know, which was only to log the migration of accounts when ijji went to Aeria.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:D: Hello everyone,

Someone please tell me why Client saying that "Connection with the server has been lost." From original 2013/04/26 client.

I set up all IP in quietusvs.ini and version.ini

I use DFLauncher.exe to login

ID: testers
Pass Hash: $2a$10$zbJLA.zCybdBMXuZjj2zPOfCHLc8MSHk1oLLekFpHcRCWCnsHF076 = (testers).

I'm sorry, I'm not good at English.

Thank you

Image-1

Image-2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:D: Hello everyone,

Someone please tell me why Client saying that "Connection with the server has been lost." From original 2013/04/26 client.

I set up all IP in quietusvs.ini and version.ini

I use DFLauncher.exe to login

ID: testers
Pass Hash: $2a$10$zbJLA.zCybdBMXuZjj2zPOfCHLc8MSHk1oLLekFpHcRCWCnsHF076 = (testers).

I'm sorry, I'm not good at English.

Thank you

Image-1

Image-2

If you go to '\Log\SpecialForce\USA\SF_SessionUserExceptionLog', do you see a log file?

If there's something like '[INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session', you have to update the client with the patches which are in the package.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you go to '\Log\SpecialForce\USA\SF_SessionUserExceptionLog', do you see a log file?

If there's something like '[INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session', you have to update the client with the patches which are in the package.

Yes my log "C:\Log\SpecialForce\USA\SF_SessionUserExceptionLog"

07:19:44 07:19:44 USN: 0, IP:188.95.253.15 [INFO] [LOGIN] Different client session

Hmm.... You mean do not update Apex too. How can I start game without update Apex.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes my log "C:\Log\SpecialForce\USA\SF_SessionUserExceptionLog"

Hmm.... You mean do not update Apex too. How can I start game without update Apex.

Thank you

Use the updates in the SF_ServerPatch folder. They are listed in dates (yymmdd).

You told me you use the client from 2013/04/26. So you basicly only wanna use the patches listed from 130515 to 130717.
Make sure to only update the client (whenever there are subfolders like Client, DB, Server).

Edit:
No, no need to update the '_APEX' ones.

Reaction score

IF someone have updated client that compatible in Serverfiles please share it to us, so we can release the repacks we have.

Invictus Developing Team.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use the updates in the SF_ServerPatch folder. They are listed in dates (yymmdd).

You told me you use the client from 2013/04/26. So you basicly only wanna use the patches listed from 130515 to 130717.
Make sure to only update the client (whenever there are subfolders like Client, DB, Server).

Edit:
No, no need to update the '_APEX' ones.

It work :thumbup: thank you very much for guidelines

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

IF someone have updated client that compatible in Serverfiles please share it to us, so we can release the repacks we have.

Will upload the one I updated tomorrow.

Edit:
Please guys share ur knowledge we need to get this working.

Edit 2:
Here's the client I updated to 2013/07/17:

Unpack the client anywhere, I have it on desktop.
The client's ip is set to 127.0.0.1 (localhost), So no need to edit.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What did you fix on the server and can you login / connect? We managed to get logged in but after that we get an "Try Again" error (after selecting the server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What did you fix on the server and can you login / connect? We managed to get logged in but after that we get an "Try Again" error (after selecting the server)

Eveyone who came this far is stuck at this error..

Same here

Edit:
Did someone manage to come futher with fixing the server? I'm stuck at the 'Please try again' error, which most people are stuck, I think.

At the logs in '\Log\SpecialForce\USA\SF_SessionServerLog_FATAL' I can see this error;
Code:
[FATAL] [SYSTEM] [1] LoginServer(IP: 127.0.0.1) Packet(ID: 11) Error!!

It think the client is sending a packet which the server can't handle, maybe a wrong value or so, which is weird, since the client is updated to the latest patches that were included.

Shall I make a thread with all the info we have in the help section? We need to figure this out :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

vwuDIx7 - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

these contain everything related to the account even the authentication. Maby if we set the values to ok with modding we can bypass the launcherserver authentication since I am sure you guys are also having the "HACKING ACCOUNT" errors in the logs. Will post more info as soon as I figured out what is going wrong. Will appreciate it if you will post fixes, struggles or ideas too since than we might to make this poop work :D

EDIT: davevanoerle, do you mind adding me at skype? I want to have a chat with you ;) my skype is luckyducky112.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

vwuDIx7 - Soldier Front 1 Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

these contain everything related to the account even the authentication. Maby if we set the values to ok with modding we can bypass the launcherserver authentication since I am sure you guys are also having the "HACKING ACCOUNT" errors in the logs. Will post more info as soon as I figured out what is going wrong. Will appreciate it if you will post fixes, struggles or ideas too since than we might to make this poop work :D

EDIT: @davevanoerle, do you mind adding me at skype? I want to have a chat with you ;) my skype is luckyducky112.

I don't have any account hacking issues anymore, I just used the sql query I posted to create an account and I can log in normally to launcher.
I also added u on skype ;).

Edit:
If you make an account via the sql query I posted, you shouldn't use the LauncherServer which LegendOfCr33D edited (if you use), doing so will always get you account hacking errors, since he kind of cracked the LauncherServer to only accept when the credentials are NOT correct; If you enter the correct credentials you will get an error with account hacking. So basicly just recover the original if you want to login normally.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

davevanoerle is Right, we dont need the LauncherServer anymore coz we already have a script creating new accounts.

and Here is the Clean Database

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can anyone upload the Server Files on a different website, it's really hard for me to download on mega.
Please, thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Whats the password for the Database ZIP file?

Back