Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The soul echoed server+DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES url
US:
Korea:
CN:http://www.eos.in.th/landing/eos_20160315/index.html[/URL]

Client Version 225436LoginServer Version 270037
UltraEdit LoginServer 270037 to 225436

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C11_LoginServer requires an api to login
i dont think you can login without it
@set the process of all to 1 core afinity and it reduces cpu usage to stable 80 to 90% of ALL exes open
but still NOT OPTIMIZED
{ // URL of API "auth_host" : "http://platformservices.gg.in.th" , // URL of API "auth_uri" : "WS_GG_Platform_V2_Authentication/WS_GG_Platform_V2_Authentication_Universal.asmx" , // URL of API "auth_hash_key" : "bcf0e0c41c65b41885c731374d4999fa" }

Reaction score
I will try to close the operation of the log consoles and then for sure the cpu usage will be under 80%...but this isnt a good option..hope someone to make a tutorial to build a db and start the server....and to get some new informations..like , how the password is encrypted i dont think its md5 hash

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help. no server list

chenmeng5566 - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

LoginServer fix View attachment LoginServer.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nulled

look for my next post

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi ,
for people who still asking about how to start server files without errors -not all but most- (except shop + SBServer)

here is the steps i followed :)

1. go to ODBC then at file DSN select the servers folder then click set Directory

2.download the attached DSN files and put it in the previously selected folder.
3. on each file named config.json change 192.168.1.3 to your ip or set your ip static to 192.168.1.3
4.in login server and cache server in config.json at SBLog line change port from 11000 to 12900
also change sblog port
for relay server
config.json
PHP:
    // My SBRelay ID.    "relay_server_id" : 2
relayInterConnect.json
PHP:
{"root" :{    "relay_server_list" :    [        {            "try_to_connect"     : true,            "relay_server_id"    : 2,            "relay_host"         : "192.168.1.3",            "relay_port"         : 12777        }            ]}}
PHP:
// Remote address to connect to the SBLog.
"remote_address" : "192.168.168.1.3:12900"
5. for local setting you don't need smtp settings to you may disable it
PHP:
// Whether to enable smtp reporting on crash.
"enable_smtp_report" : false
6. you need to use SQL Native v 10.0 not 11.0 (looks like 11.0 does not support bcp connection idk) , download it from here:

choose "sqlncli_x86.msi then install it
7.there are few missing procedure in eos_common_report ( i assume it here :eek:tt1: )
here is it's structure at least to prevent error from showing recursively.
btw there will be another error about bulk insertion object not found like this

PHP:
ERROR: SQLSTATE=[42S02], Native error=[208], msg=[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'L2017_03_14_CHAT'.
ERROR: SQLSTATE=[42S02], Native error=[208], msg=[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'L2017_03_14_GAME'.

but at least it will not exhaust the CPU

anyway here are the procedures STRUCTURE ONLY

PHP:
USE [eos_common_report]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[SB_InsertTextLog]   
 @a int,    @b nvarchar,    @c nvarchar,    @d nvarchar
AS
BEGIN   
 SET NOCOUNT ON;    
END

PHP:
USE [eos_common_report]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[SB_CreateChatLogTable] 
   @a nvarchar
AS
BEGIN   
 SET NOCOUNT ON;    
END

PHP:
USE [eos_common_report]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[SB_CreateFormattedLogTable] 
   @a nvarchar
AS
BEGIN    
SET NOCOUNT ON;    
END

PHP:
USE [eos_common_report]
GO
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[SB_CreateTextLogTable]   
 @a nvarchar
AS
BEGIN    
SET NOCOUNT ON;   
 END

8. now before start splog server delete crashreport and log folder (it's some how related to some errors appears at sblog)

9.delete the config.ini (it will be auto configured and created) then start server , when it ask for dsn enter the appropriate dsn file name , for the chat server you need two dsn files so in first dialog enter EOS_CHAT_SERVER and in the second dialog enter EOS_CHAT2_SERVER
about SBMobile there are some missing settings under Root.Server if someone could provide it ...

btw when you close servers make sure its really closed not works as hidden process (kill it from task manager)

thats all for now ^_^

---
need a solution for SB Server :(
cache & relay are properly configured only this server does not connect , also where to change 0.0.0.0 ip for cache server at sbserver config !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
// Configuration for log.
"log" :
{
// Whether to enable remote logging.
"enable_remote_logging" : false ,
// Remote address to connect to the SBLog.
"remote_address" : "127.0.0.1:11009"
}

false LOG Close

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoginServer.exe

{call dbo.Session_SaveAccount(?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}{call dbo.SB_LogBulkPerformance(?,?,?,?)}

QQ图片20170315185545 - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some info:

ShopServer runs properly if gtx_servers section is commented out

SBMobile is not missing anything from the config. There are 3 binaries for this server (1 in the exe folder and 2 more in the fix folder).
Binary from fix/2 folder seems to be totally broken (?) so you can choose to use the binary from the fix/3 folder with the config.json that is currently in the exe folder or you can use the original binary from the exe folder but then you need to change your config.json to use the format from config.json_ file (once you open it you will see the difference).

Someone said about missing services and/or binaries (ID 7/8). These are existing, but the config.json for SBServer is incorrect.

7 => MatchGroupID/MatchServiceID
8 => ChatGroupID/ChatServiceID

SBServer must be configured with correct chat relay id (original files use 0 in the chat config but 1 in the sbserver config)

SBServer also has a switch for its role so it can be duplicated and 1 will be the Match server and the other will stay the world server.

Code:
"role" :
    {
        // Whether to enable world server mode.
        "role_world" : true
        // Whether to enable match server mode.
        "role_match" : [B][COLOR=#ff0000]false[/COLOR][/B]
        // Whether to enable cross-world server mode.
        "role_cross_world" : false
    }

You can also set all the ips to your lan ip as in some places it binds and other places uses only for connecting, to avoid confusion and errors of connection like @hemaprince had just set all of them to your lan one.

I haven't tested anything else yet so don't know if everything works with the above changes but for now there are no other errors than the SBLog server (event with those dummy procedures above, there are still a lot of them missing and some of them need to create tables as well and so on).

Note: CPU usage is very low and only the SBServer uses about 3.5gb ram (so right now 2x3.5 with match and world server). Maybe there are some configs that make this match server ignore loading all the map data and such so it can use less ram.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for information you provide @YesOfCourse , i'll try with it asap
i want to add that cross world server and match server maybe related with SB Server but with another configuration and some addtional paramter to run ( i assumed this becuase ther is already file called config-sw.json which tell you that is a config for crossworld server)

for mobile server i dnt think we need it yet cuz we already dnt have the apk version o the game :) , also when copy fix/3 there class packet not found or something like that at relay server appear

to prevent SBServer from loading all maps go to sbserver/script/GeoDef.jsonand comment or remove lines of map you dnt want

for SB Server still the error [LoadGrid] Cube[resourceID:XX] does not exists

Reaction score
thanks for information you provide @YesOfCourse , i'll try with it asap
i want to add that cross world server and match server maybe related with SB Server but with another configuration and some addtional paramter to run ( i assumed this becuase ther is already file called config-sw.json which tell you that is a config for crossworld server)

for mobile server i dnt think we need it yet cuz we already dnt have the apk version o the game :) , also when copy fix/3 there class packet not found or something like that at relay server appear

to prevent SBServer from loading all maps go to sbserver/script/GeoDef.jsonand comment or remove lines of map you dnt want

for SB Server still the error [LoadGrid] Cube[resourceID:XX] does not exists
hemaprince i am sorry to say it,i did as you say,but i also had failed,emu also have some log error,and the client also can't connect to emu at the server-login window.
maybe i did something wrong.

Back