Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The soul echoed server+DB

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Hycker the swf files are crypted or compressed idk how to open em,but all we have to get is the char,spells and ui swf to get the game in "english"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
chenmeng5566 - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me guys I need someone to make the server work on my Vps contact me
fb.com/AliElTop0
PHP:

Reaction score
im using different files then this, but with some hax i can enter to world too but sadly i have only chinese client what is linked here. any1 have english client / gamecoast-west client? request for upload

edit:

i dont know where is strings stored in client but in data/ui folder there is shitload swf file what is promissing. however all of that swf is compressed (probably with lzma). i have no idea the swf editors do decompress or not but whatever you open there is no strings inside. i tried to open decompressed files with 010 editor but the same result, however the swf.bt doesnt run through the decompressed file

excause me,can you tell me how to run the server and client?when i run the server after sometime the SBServer.exe will exit by itself,i don't know why.can you share the server file and tell me how to set the odbc ??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
excause me,can you tell me how to run the server and client?when i run the server after sometime the SBServer.exe will exit by itself,i don't know why.can you share the server file and tell me how to set the odbc ??
I got heavy pain in my back / waist so I'm stuck in bed now, that means I can't even move to my pc for upload anything. I have three versions but I can't share the euus files for some reasons. Anyway you can get ingame using the shared VM. About sbserver I think it's lack of memory, try to run the services except chat and log, so relay, session, shop, worldlist and sbserver
gunse and xlw00tlx
The swf files inside of data/ui are lzma compressed. For decompress you probably need a python. However if you open the swfs with any editor there are no strings inside...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i made the server run,as my posts before(page 16/17) says chat and log server are NOT USED and they require lots of ram
without those server runs super fine and game at 45 fps
idk if i will be able to open those damn swf i have phyton 2.7 and 3 i ll try but idk if the strings are allocated there
i got some text from em but the rest just says
일이삼사오육칠팔구십일이삽사오육칠팔구십일이삼사오육칠팔구십일이삼사 i think its a password or something

Reaction score
where do you exactly write your user and pw? Cause i get instant DC at loading screen. i cant even load the game fully.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
where do you exactly write your user and pw? Cause i get instant DC at loading screen. i cant even load the game fully.

passwords are md5 but idk if they have salt or sometinh
e10adc3949ba59abbe56e057f20f883e is 123456 for account 123456

Reaction score
KRWLq23 - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

That's where i am stuck. I can't even get to the login screen.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KRWLq23 - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

That's where i am stuck. I can't even get to the login screen.
did you rn all services in the vm beside the chat and log ones?enabled the option packet compression and ignore sb version ? and clicked to link the worldserver in the thing?

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
did you rn all services in the vm beside the chat and log ones?enabled the option packet compression and ignore sb version ? and clicked to link the worldserver in the thing?
That's aeriagames client what I'm highly doubt is usable with those files

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope,replacing the swf only changed the sprites,but not the text(?)
where it should be located is a mistery now
@sure you uploaded the aeria games english client ui folder?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone can share English client in mega? @ TriEdge could you?

Yes. Thats what i got only lol.

Graphics arent that good.. its everything on max. i can switch between english/german and france language

What version of aeria's client you use? Latest?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My own authen server create with GO can use in any EOS server version. Please PM

I1HGOyj - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My own authen server create with GO can use in any EOS server version. Please PM

I1HGOyj - The soul echoed server+DB - RaGEZONE Forums
Cool stuff but pointless to pay for this without English client

Attachments

Back