Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The soul echoed server+DB

Reaction score
to bypass the message "Please use EOS Launcher"
start eos with these parameters but sadly it close after loading
Code:
EOS.EXE LAUNCHER=3 HOST=192.168.1.3:12557 LOGINHOST=192.168.1.3:12567

at the current state i got stuck is how to start client to work with server, i've using thai client and chinese client include in downlaoded file it's not work, how to start client correctly

There you go.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so how to work with client ? i already passed launcher and xigncode with THAI client but login server didnt recieve login packet or send any request to web api , could any one explain the proper way to run THAI client with current files
-----
also how to translate the client , where are the thai language files ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SBMobile.exe Invalid config loading config.json failed: line 1 ,column 1 syntax error:value, object or array expected.
copy file from fix3 with default config and it will work , also its related to apk game so we dont need it unless we have that apk :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
4. A fake authentication to get past the login screen and world list

The files are 100% usable and can login and play but needs some work with the authentication and translation.

For item 4 is this; command line pass, web response, or have to build an app with API response?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so how to work with client ? i already passed launcher and xigncode with THAI client but login server didnt recieve login packet or send any request to web api , could any one explain the proper way to run THAI client with current files
-----
also how to translate the client , where are the thai language files ?

can you teach me run client? then i will helping in web api, as i can do with Raiderz API

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help THA client download url

why are you tard requesting someone to do your google work, i dont know why the f are you requesting such stupid information, i can only imagine if you request that you have nothing to do creating a server and you have nothing to do in this forum.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Mreinales
"stupid"? --- ok...
Who are you?
What do you have to do with the servers yourself?
LAOZ
Do not pay attention, bro) I will tell you (in confidence) I also do not run f..g GoodGames Messengers (i do not have time to heal him)

------------------
For those who want to delve into the guts of the game (reverse)....
EOS.exe - protect Themida 2.xx
I think there should be several authorization options

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally , we saw u again lastfun , hope we can make a progress in this game ������

SBServer config
// Configuration for role of SBServer.
"role" :
{
// Whether to enable world server mode.
"role_world" : false
change to
// Whether to enable world server mode.
"role_world" : true
SBServer Automatically shut down

false no problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thai client has no directly donwload setup, it's will use GoodGames Launcher download installer and then EOS Launcher will download content of client.

Back