Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The soul echoed server+DB

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hm i dont think that will work with our serverfiles but could try
the serverfiles version are near the date of the files that the aeriagames deploys on install

i'm gonna try unpack the file from system folder u uploaded , and will see the result

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Can you play on the game?

for me not success about account and password, i can make client connect to game server but with incorrect account data need to find out how to connect with the correct account data it's all about AuthenWS

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless you found the English matching client with this server files or else do the same as YesOfCourse did with the translation. YesOfCourse, do you know how much updated content on this server files between the official right now.
This is a nice MMORPG with unreal engine. Hope we will get a section for it and people starts to work on it as well.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why?u have some good news or files?
because the people who managed or at least have idea to how to run this game on current server files dnt want to share any information
as usual for every game -_-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you didn't understood what needed to enter the server by YesOfCourse. All you need to do is use Thai client provided n use the official client as translation. You have to go through those files not just copy n paste as he mentioned. So it will takes time. Good Luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sure john but how the f do i do that ? he doesnt want to share the information not even a single reply from him since then or even the other members, im out of this already, good luck with eos....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me who exactly knows , belonging of each of the bases to the server part .

A1_SBLog_game01 = eos_common_report

A2_SBRelay =

C6_SessionServer = eos_common_session

C7_ShopServer = eos_common_shop

C8_ChatServer =

C9_SBMobile = eos_mobile

C10_WorldListServer = eos_game01

C11_LoginServer = eos_ewm

E14_SBCache =

E15_SBServer = eos_game02

This is only the assumption that it should be so :sleep:
Of course I would like to know exactly .
Correct please .
For the first time I put similar servers .

In other words, help to send the server to the database

Sorry for my english from transliteration

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tell me who exactly knows , belonging of each of the bases to the server part .

A1_SBLog_game01 = eos_common_report

A2_SBRelay =

C6_SessionServer = eos_common_session

C7_ShopServer = eos_common_shop

C8_ChatServer =

C9_SBMobile = eos_mobile

C10_WorldListServer = eos_game01

C11_LoginServer = eos_ewm

E14_SBCache =

E15_SBServer = eos_game02

This is only the assumption that it should be so :sleep:
Of course I would like to know exactly .
Correct please .
For the first time I put similar servers .

In other words, help to send the server to the database

Sorry for my english from transliteration
here are the dsn files
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/soul-echoed-server-db-1127871-post8766745/#post8766745

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't need much of a knowledge to setup this server files. Just setup mssql and do your dsn. It just similar to other server that used mssql process if you don't know how then go find tutorial.

john007 , I was just trying to figure out the bases in the database to the server.
How do I know which of the servers belongs to this or that base?
If I knew, I would not ask questions - is it logical?)

I tried to do on the L2PTS manual, but there just is a description of which server the base belongs to in order to create a normal DNS file .

It's just a connection setup, could help in detail.

Reaction score
You don't need much of a knowledge to setup this server files. Just setup mssql and do your dsn. It just similar to other server that used mssql process if you don't know how then go find tutorial.

thanks,i use one mssql database and only need one dsn,but it not work well.the more one i had try it ago,also not work well,i don't know why,so i think it have sth wrong on another thing ,not dsn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back