Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source Client] Ragnarok 2: The Gate of World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody have clean UE2?

*source code.

Only for collection

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you~~~

P.S. What is the mysql server use the version of this server?
This server can`t run corrently in Mysql 5.0...(Appears some error)
Or, Edit any of the settings?

[bad english... help of google..]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, this might actually be useful since they added some really strange crap to all their UT files which made them mostly unreadable even when "decrypted", not to mention how the hell the .bnt files were created (new map creation was a pain given the LoS issues created by lacking bnt files specific for your map or a default "all castable zone" equiv). At least Miyo and I got through the .fpk .rmp .dat and .pak crap so they were mod-able, but things like packet creation were still beyond us (only reddozen pulled that off as far as I know since SAGA's team didn't do tons for client modification). If I wasn't still sick I'd actually be doing some work with this, dunno how I missed it (other than it wasn't in the Rag2 section).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just downloaded it a few days ago when I found the thread. Barely looked at it but it has explained quite a lot about why I hated working with it. Why in gods name would you make custom volumes and zones for ones that already exist in the engine if you are just changing basic values which are supposed to be changed by the creator to fit specific needs (ala water, lava, pressure)...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How the gravity even blocked everything ? secret behind :D had one time ago , wanted to remake , poop happened!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Viserion - [Source Client] Ragnarok 2: The Gate of World - RaGEZONE Forums

i miss my server 2010 version not yet done quest program

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if this helps anyone, but a month ago I was trying to create a RO2 server, so I staterd searching files all over the internet.

In this link:

There's a lot of SAGA rev and Legacy versions. Try for your own risk! ;)

I'll upload some clients later!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eng: It is impossible to compile a lot of mistakes! VS2010. Is not there some instructions on how to compile this project?
RUS: Не получается скомпилировать кучу ошибок! VS2010. Нет ли какой то инструкции по компиляции этого проекта? Может кто то помочь?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eng: It is simply not collect the source code for this theme!
Please re-upload the client!
Rus: Да просто не собирает исходный код с этой темы!
Пожалуйста перезалейте клиент!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, Janus was able to add new packets to the client for PVP and guilds. Really could have added them for whatever we wanted.

We've almost gotten this client compiled. Having to create some custom files to do it. We're only interested in the unrealED as we're making our own client for the game.

How you been Sloan? You've kinda disappeared... Hit me up on my forums... I'll show you some stuff...

Back