Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Source code: "Dungeon Striker" mobile game

Reaction score
《地城之光》
"Dungeon Striker"

Download Mega

Pw :
http://www.9miao.com/

Download Google Drive

Pw :

webmaster_imds - Source code: "Dungeon Striker" mobile game - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Key:quvl
Password decompress:71072zgymw.com#地城之光源码#gtd52dd6f7yd876

Official website:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, I am also looking for a mirror as I am unable to create an account to download this.

Reaction score
Re: Source code: "Dungeon Striker" mobile game

Hey, I am also looking for a mirror as I am unable to create an account to download this.

Download Mega

Pw :

Download Google Drive

Pw :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, this source code needs to be repaired and the workload is a bit heavy. A few years ago, someone repaired the game. He quit the project because of financial difficulties. It is said that even if the source code is repaired, due to the lack of network modules, only Can play alone, and there is little game content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What unity version is this actualy? i opened the project with 4.6.9f1 and 4.5.5f1 versions but i still getting the same error:
Code:
Assets/Script/Editor/ExportAssetBundle.cs(1432,17): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type `uint' to `uint[]

edit 1: seems like it's 4.5.2 according to code so im gonna test it

edit 2: Because of there is no way to download duplicated versions of Unity, I tried to test it again on 4.6.9f1 and at this time, I deleted the script caused the error (ExportAssetBundle.cs). Now, it seems like its working good and there is no error but i don't know how to setup its server so I thought if i use Navicat to setup the server.

webmaster_imds client is working good but server needs to be compiled are you still working on this or do you know how to setup server in another way?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What unity version is this actualy? i opened the project with 4.6.9f1 and 4.5.5f1 versions but i still getting the same error:
Code:
Assets/Script/Editor/ExportAssetBundle.cs(1432,17): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type `uint' to `uint[]
edit line 1432 with this "return new uint[]{CalcCRC(pathName), CalcCRC(pathName)};" .but im not sure about the second parameter.

How to solve this problem?
it seems that everything you need works from server files, 8 applications are running (but this is not accurate)
When you press the center key, nothing happens, in principle, when you press any key, nothing happens.
and the login and password fields are not provided here, or do you continue to do it yourself?

1693865855608 - Source code: "Dungeon Striker" mobile game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back