Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source-Code] First Fantage Emulator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jangan - [Source-Code] First Fantage Emulator! - RaGEZONE Forums

Introduction:

• Welcome to the first ever, fantage private server. I'm Jangan, most people here know me from silkroad/kalonline/runescape sections, I'm currently the head developer for this project. I have been working on this source for over a week now, and I have made some significant improvements in the past few days, and since I have been coding this alone and without a single help from anyone, I decided to release this and hopefully get more feedback and people willing to contribute or help out!

Important Link:

• Link to Project ->
  • Checkout ->

Tutorials and Setup Information:

• Will be added to the next revision update in a Microsoft Word Document
  • Database will also be added to the checkout link!
  • Download links will be also added to either a Microsoft Word Document or to this thread directly!
  • Information regards to progress etc is in the public readme.md

Contact Method:
For more information, contact me on skype, if you would like to be part of the development team, contact me! Could use some help with a lot of work!

Also, feel free to bump the thread with a nice comment if you like!​

Screen Shots and progress:
- Click links for bigger pictures -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updated the source to version 0.21! Feel free to read the logs for changes!

Some important changes with the new region system, if the client is set to NA region, and you have servers that are EU servers, you will not see the euro servers! You will have to load up a different client that has a euro region! This wont be necessary but it was a very unique feature that no other game has! So i decided to add it to the emulator, for fun!

Jangan - [Source-Code] First Fantage Emulator! - RaGEZONE Forums

-> Click Image to make it bigger <-

* This image was taken with the regions were at EN version not FR or JP! When they are at FR OR JP they wont show up! Read the logs!

Reaction score
Updated the source to version 0.22! Feel free to read the logs for changes!

This is a major update as now the game content is being implemented, currently 67 world events are implemented and soon handlers will be built to work with them! As of this update, all sounds/music/effects are working properly according to the actual game! And as of this update, all shops/interfaces/icons/buttons are implemented and will soon be working properly!

-> Click Image to make it bigger <-

There is over 67 events and around 400 different sub interfaces to these events, i cannot post 400+ screen shots. But you should get the idea that all events are being implemented!

Reaction score
Do you have any client we can use?

Yes, i just uploaded the entire client files! You need to download-install and download PhP!
I left some config files to compare and take a look at, and a start php.bat file!

If you have any problems or difficulties, write here! i will write a proper guide soon enough!

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
XD awww This game is sooooo cute :3

I will try it

Btw Thank you very much Jangan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be greatly appreciated if you can maybe upload a video guide as to how to setup a server. If not it's fine , but i would honsetly & others love that!!<3 (great release btw)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like some credits. If not for the whole concept & idea (not mentioning the server base), at least for the media server downloader you are using. (Which is codded by me 100%.)

I have also been on my summer vacation if you'd like to know, and I have just came back home from the seaside, that's why I have been inactive lately.

On-Topic: Good thing you have decided to make the server open-source. We can now begin to build up a new community.
EDIT: For those who wish to test the server but are not willing to download the entire web client too, just add the following into your "hosts" file:

Code:
31.7.186.244               fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               www.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               www2.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               blog.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               play.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               secure.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               secm.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               wat.fapsage.com
31.7.186.244               static.fapsage.com

My client is configured to work with you local hosted server, so you can test it without having to download a whole load of files.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would like some credits. If not for the whole concept & idea (not mentioning the server base), at least for the media server downloader you are using. (Which is codded by me 100%.)

I have also been on my summer vacation if you'd like to know, and I have just came back home from the seaside, that's why I have been inactive lately.

On-Topic: Good thing you have decided to make the server open-source. We can now begin to build up a new community.
EDIT: For those who wish to test the server but are not willing to download the entire web client too, just add the following into your "hosts" file:

Code:

My client is configured to work with you local hosted server, so you can test it without having to download a whole load of files.

Cheers,

Will do...

He also forgot to mention that the test server is

ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛)` Д゚)・;'
Reaction score
Is tutorial already update ? XD

awww I really want to play this cute game > <

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is tutorial already update ? XD

awww I really want to play this cute game > <

Temporary tutorial: (I call it temporary because this is not a permanent way to run the game, just for developing)

1. Open up your hosts file using any text editors (even notepad is okay) -> for windows XP this file is located under "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts; for Windows 7 this file is located under "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts"; and for Windows 8 it is located under "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts".
(*nix users, use the following command: $ sudo nano /etc/hosts)

2. Copy/paste the following into the hosts file then save the file as-is.
Code:

3. Run the server from "[Project path]\FantageEmulator\FantageEmulator\bin\Debug\FantageEmulator.exe". (Make sure you have set it up correctly.)

4. Access from within your browser.

There you go! Now you can test your server and add new features.

Cheers,

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Indulgentful with that, you're redirecting everyone that types one of those links to 31.7.186.244, which is a forum of something unrelated. They should add either localhost or 127.0.0.1, no? It's just easier to setup a webserver, put the clientfiles there and run the server, imo..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Indulgentful with that, you're redirecting everyone that types one of those links to 31.7.186.244, which is a forum of something unrelated. They should add either localhost or 127.0.0.1, no? It's just easier to setup a webserver, put the clientfiles there and run the server, imo..
No, I have my web server set up to accept connections from the domain fapsage.com. That's why you get redirected to that forum if you access the IP directly. Just add the domains as I explained above into your hosts file and then reply here. You have not followed my tutorial.

Reaction score
ty indulegent in step 3, use bin\Release\ its better and more stable!

- NOTE:
As of this update, you need to go to /Config/Config.ini to edit the settings in order to play the game! Good luck!

Updated the source to version 0.26! Feel free to read the logs for changes!

This is also an engine update for performance and features.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! I am currently making a Fantage Private Server with your files but I can't seem to:
QAMdoEs - [Source-Code] First Fantage Emulator! - RaGEZONE Forums

HELP please. Thankyou!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back