Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spineworld: Library of the Monks

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey again. More Spineworld dumps. It was a beautiful online MMO.

Screenshots
Lost Version

FullmetalPride - Spineworld: Library of the Monks - RaGEZONE Forums

Game v377->v440 (Server Version)

Contents
  • Whirlpool Server 2018
  • WindPHP: Whirlpool Release
  • Migoland Game Files
  • Spineworld Game Files v377 + v440
  • Packet Captures for Gameplay (Wireshark/PCAP)
  • Playdo Community Game Files
  • Shockwave Director Recovery Tools
  • Partial Lingo Scripts for Spineworld Client
  • Image Library

"The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again."
-- The Inner Light

Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Spineworld: Playdo AB Annual Reports

I'm not trying to make this release bad or anything.. But can you explain to me why this should be useful for developing a private server? Just asking out of curiosity.

Yeah I understand. To the development process itself, it's not useful. But it's a history of the game company that disappeared for previously unknown reasons.

Long ago there was a game made by the same company and I couldn't find any records of what it was or where it went, so I've been trying to make sure any future seekers can find information.

But here's what I'll do, if I can get some time. I can upload a fuller dump that is dev-centric.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Spineworld: Playdo AB Annual Reports

Yeah I understand. To the development process itself, it's not useful. But it's a history of the game company that disappeared for previously unknown reasons.

Long ago there was a game made by the same company and I couldn't find any records of what it was or where it went, so I've been trying to make sure any future seekers can find information.

But here's what I'll do, if I can get some time. I can upload a fuller dump that is dev-centric.
Upload it bro. Thanks for release. I think it will useful for the developers who have known how to code but need to know how to design a game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to creat server and play?

help me skype @_@..

Back