Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tabula Rasa Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: as of whenever it happened there is now a test server available on infiniteRasa.

The next release of the private Tabula Rasa server is here! But it's only something like a teaser-release - It's buggy, unstable and definitively not user friendly. And you also have to setup a mysql database now.
However, download it .

Things that do work:

Login with predefined accounts
Create/delete characters
Join the bootcamp map
Move around in the world, see other players
Partially item support (actually see them, move them around in your inventory, equip weapons but you can not use them)
Nearly full chat support (say, shout, whisper, general chat)
Partially gameobject support (currently there is only a not-working footlocker in the start area)

There still has to be done some important work with the authentication server. It is not possible to connect to the server from a different PC yet, sorry. It is also not possible to create a custom account. Both has high priority and will be solved with the next release.

this is J.H Works emulator. i take no credit.

EDIT:

Full source code for the J.H work Emulator as of
April 18th 2011

NEW for TabulaRasa Emulator

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omfg awesome I would love to play this game again. Do you have a link for the authors website?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the forums for J.H works server ive compiled the latest source looks promising but alas j.h.work has stoped working on it but at least he made it open source before he did.so hopefully some more can give some help on the project i don't know much so i can not help. plus if anyone still has a fully patched version of the client and is willing could you upload it would be cool thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back