Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TJ3 Source + Client + Server + Resources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
链接: ://pan.baidu.com/s/1fp2Fp4RP26F_CEnqq3cJBA提取码:kiqj

我想让你研究一下,TJ3不是DN9 DN9是你不能做的事。不幸的是,有些TJ3的人不想被泄露因为他们想赚钱 然后我会取消它。

- - - 更新 - - -

PW:[错误]退出接收线程超时,但是也要退了,886备份

- - - 更新 - - -

你应该看到TJ3。它们更适合你ND9。放弃。如果不是因为DN9无法使用它,任何人都不会发布DN9。重要的是,TJ3

链接: 提取码:rrh3 Update

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the difference between tj2 and tj3? and are the graphics has been improve or not?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
链接: 提取码:kiqj

I want you to study that TJ3 is not DN9 DN9 is something you can't do.Unfortunately, some TJ3 people don't want to be leaked because they want to make money. Then I'll cancel it.

You should see TJ3. They are more suitable for you ND9. Give up.No one would publish DN9 if it weren't for DN9's inability to use it.Importantly, TJ3
Gateway server code included?

Reaction score
If these are the same files I have, then they are missing some critical server sources. This game is made by the same people as MKZ, so the setup for it is similar to that. I actually was planning on releasing this game when I got everything in a working state, but other higher priority stuff has taken precedence over it. I might just release what I've done so far, and let others work on it. Maybe this weekend, I'll make a new thread if it happens.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lack File
I've seen and compiled this source file.Three code missing1, Gate2008 SP.exe2,.Ldbi.exe3, Lz.exe

Lack of documentation CodeSource
HelloI've seen and compiled this source file.Three code missing1, Gate2008 SP.exe2,.Ldbi.exe3, Lz.exeLack of documentationThank you very much for releasing it if you have it.
4 - TJ3 Source + Client + Server + Resources - RaGEZONE Forums

If these are the same files I have, then they are missing some critical server sources. This game is made by the same people as MKZ, so the setup for it is similar to that. I actually was planning on releasing this game when I got everything in a working state, but other higher priority stuff has taken precedence over it. I might just release what I've done so far, and let others work on it. Maybe this weekend, I'll make a new thread if it happens.

Lack File
I've seen and compiled this source file.Three code missing1, Gate2008 SP.exe2,.Ldbi.exe3, Lz.exe

Lack of documentation CodeSource
HelloI've seen and compiled this source file.Three code missing1, Gate2008 SP.exe2,.Ldbi.exe3, Lz.exeLack of documentationThank you very much for releasing it if you have it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
链接: ://pan.baidu.com/s/1exULJbAkKbxiduw6K_B5JQ提取码:rrh3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
链接: ://pan.baidu.com/s/1fp2Fp4RP26F_CEnqq3cJBA提取码:kiqj

我想让你研究一下,TJ3不是DN9 DN9是你不能做的事。不幸的是,有些TJ3的人不想被泄露因为他们想赚钱 然后我会取消它。

- - - 更新 - - -

- - - 更新 - - -

你应该看到TJ3。它们更适合你ND9。放弃。如果不是因为DN9无法使用它,任何人都不会发布DN9。重要的是,TJ3

链接: 提取码:rrh3 Update
hi,where is the extract pw?pls reply.thanks.

Back