Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Tower Of Heroes (Mobile)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to translate to english?

You will have to translate the files manually or write a tool to do it automatically.

You will also need to modify the images or recreate them with english text.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree. The source is full. And somehow you can make the launch of the game on android without unpacking the resources of the game?

Reaction score
can anyone make a video instruction how to run with their IP address?
can anyone make a video instruction how to run with their IP address?

Reaction score
Madsea - Tower Of Heroes (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

any can help me

Reaction score
the only problem I encountered in this game is that when you enter an account and then exit, when you log in again, the game will automatically create another character for the same user, meaning you will start from scratch again. :$:

Reaction score
the only problem I encountered in this game is that when you enter an account and then exit, when you log in again, the game will automatically create another character for the same user, meaning you will start from scratch again. :$:

Never had that. You must be doing something wrong. Was playing the game on my phone from level 1 to level 25 without any issue (except a crash on one of the first levels)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tested the server file , 1st , the character like bugged and the chinese doc stated that the character level need to be increased upto Lv10 so that the quest wont be bugged. then i went to modify the data - player > player upto lv10 and finally it allowed me to proceed that quest . then i went to create another account to try the game but the new created account logon the same character i was playing! I found the problem and i reset and delete all db and restart the server after several times of login fail and it does create a new db for the new account.

note: no table or stored-procedure that "check" user table that store Login and password and i hope there will be a fix for that.
note2: i also downloaded the source with PC client file which works, any idea how to use those took to edit and pack apk ?

Reaction score
qpiM08o - Tower Of Heroes (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

A tool I made to extract single images out of the imagesets for translation purposes

EDIT:
I've got most of the images translated so If anybody has interest write me a PM and we can talk.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm uploading to my google drive right now. I'll amend this post with the link shortly.

My internet connection is pretty poop so I think it will be about a hour before the upload is complete.

Update 2:

And here we go:

Compiling is simple. You need cmake and visual studio (2010 or 2012 I think. Don't remember right now). There's also instructions for compiling for android and IOS but that's in chinese. You can translate and compile for those platform.

I compiled the game for and played in windows.

To run the server, you just need mysql. You just need to create a blank database, the server will create the tables for you the first time it is run so no need to create them from the sql files manually.

If anyone would like to collaborate and translate it to English then let me know.

Also, I'm not keeping the link up permanently (just for a few days at most) so If anyone wants to mirror it then please do soon.

Madsea - Tower Of Heroes (Mobile) - RaGEZONE Forums

You need permission for the google drive link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone who got full source and can reupload? i requested access but nothing :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone who got full source and can reupload? i requested access but nothing :(

I've been good at giving access to everyone that has requested it.

If I didn't give you access then that is an oversight.

I got a file takedown request from the company that supposedly owns the copyright to the game hence why I made it private.

Anyone is free to reupload if they want.

Back