Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troy Online Server Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Twelve Sky 2..in earlier post someone noticed that in ftp page there was a folder named so...dunno if the OP has downloaded all...if not truly a shame lol

o thx,
i think the rar(6xxmb) contains these files

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Woooho, epic release ;D
GREAT share, downloading atm!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This game is complete rubbish. Not even remotely fun. It was coded entirely by two teenagers from home with XNA, so as cmb said the code itself isn't all that great. And no the makers of Troy has nothing to do with TS2. Alt1 is a brand new publisher started by two kids.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game is complete rubbish. Not even remotely fun. It was coded entirely by two teenagers from home with XNA, so as cmb said the code itself isn't all that great. And no the makers of Troy has nothing to do with TS2. Alt1 is a brand new publisher started by two kids.

Nuff said...I agree that Troy Online is poop...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i seen this game on gamengame nerver played it tho :blink:

Reaction score

umm...XNA? this code is entirely in C++, now about it being coded by two teenagers, I wouldn't entirely doubt it by looking at this really bad code. Alt1 games isn't new, they might be new at publishing but Troy Online isn't their first game. Yes Troy has everything to do with TS2 since they BOTH were made by Alt1 games ;)

check out the games section

EDIT: they seem to publish their own games in korea, and too bad there was nothing about waren story in that ftp

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror ( Direct Download !!! ):
Code:
[URL="http://91.205.172.253/TROY_Core.7z"]http://91.205.172.253/TROY_Core.7z[/URL]

( same PW as for the megaupload link from first post :wink: )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ekey, just to remind you that you've edited your post and removed the password for the archive :D
Please put it back... thx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
umm...XNA? this code is entirely in C++, now about it being coded by two teenagers, I wouldn't entirely doubt it by looking at this really bad code. Alt1 games isn't new, they might be new at publishing but Troy Online isn't their first game. Yes Troy has everything to do with TS2 since they BOTH were made by Alt1 games ;)

check out the games section

EDIT: they seem to publish their own games in korea, and too bad there was nothing about waren story in that ftp

The client is marked all over with XNA. Even during closed beta on official it had XNA logo'd all over it. Dunno why but it was there. They also don't have any other sites listed under their domain, tho wiki does say they are the developers of TS2 now that I look. Still they are all crappy games including TS2 :sleep: with Troy being the worst. I swear I logged in for about 10 minutes and it was completely garbage. 2002 style game released in 2011.

Reaction score
The client is marked all over with XNA. Even during closed beta on official it had XNA logo'd all over it. Dunno why but it was there. They also don't have any other sites listed under their domain, tho wiki does say they are the developers of TS2 now that I look. Still they are all crappy games including TS2 :sleep: with Troy being the worst. I swear I logged in for about 10 minutes and it was completely garbage. 2002 style game released in 2011.

yea i saw all the XNA poop too, i have no damn clue why, there isn't anything to do with XNA at all ever in the code; personally i think they are just retarded. This code is SOOOO bad it is hilarious, nothing makes sense, and absolutely nothing is organized/documented. TS2 is actually really popular surprisingly, and I don't think this game is absolutely HORRENDOUS, it could definitly use some work and support. Though without the SQL DBs it will be hard, on that note, who wants to help rebuild them?

Back