Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troy Online Server Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have working links?when will re-upload ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

XNA currently encompasses Microsoft's entire Game Development Sections, including the standard Xbox Development Kit and XNA Game Studio.

or as

XNA itself is no more than a marketing 'umbrella' for game related things coming out of Microsoft

tl;dr:

Troy Online: Consoles look nicer these days. 'Nuff said.

First glance; maybe they will take a leaf out of Crytek's late-bound book?
  • Advanced graphics settings (like anti-aliasing? besides vendor control panels)
  • High-resolution textures (not strrrrretched, looks horrible up close)

As for the leaked files...

It's a proverbial API goldmine (an obscure one related to server files for Rappelz, much digging involved).

On another note, someone posted on ATL1 Games' forums about it and "RZ" (by initials, not name):

Result: FTP server went down, post removed.

Conclusion: either they've gone into damage-control mode, or they're checking this thread for free updates/bugfixes to their game.
Perhaps... just maybe, they're just waiting to sue, like ?

They care about an "OS Independent Developing Environment (d0x: "ALT1 Base Game... .pdf")
That's about as difficult as caring about " . Really.

Let's consider the fact that the files leaked are of reasonable quality. No messy settings.
I fixed this different source for Release mode; textures gone, collision detection haywire and it's developed without x64 in mind.

Here's an unfixed example of x64 </3, which you will find catered for in Troy's source:
Code:
#import "C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\ADO\msado15.dll"
//does not compile or causes runtime errors for x64 environment.
//incidentally, x64 has "Program Files (x86)" for a reason. Just saying.

So let's look on the bright side.
Good news: we only don't have the DB (unless I stand corrected?)
Bad news: we don't have the DB, and it will only link with VC++ 2008 (the old one) unless you put in effort.
And it's getting a little long-winded, so I'll stop here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the file is currupt damage

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reuploading at weekend ( i guess sunday )

and the 91.207... link is working fine, all you need is a downloadmanager. Dont use your browser to download because that server is at 99% memory usage so it gets stuck sometimes.

Like i promised, the new mirror:

!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

1. Use a download manager !
2. Uncompress with 7zip only ! ( Winrar, Winzip and such crap will NOT work and give corrupt files ! )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adjusted some settings, hacked a workaround or two. [URL="
Ekey - Troy Online Server Source - RaGEZONE Forums

They seem to have moved from querying to executing scripts; which means it's alot more guesswork.

Quick and dirty workaround for the client:

S01_Platform.cpp:
Code:
BOOL ProcessParameters (LPSTR lArgs)
{
goto temp;

Code:
    mMYINFO.mTestServer = atoi( tempString01 );
temp: //workaround for local development purposes only
    mMYINFO.mTestServer = 0;
    mMYINFO.mMaxServerNum = 1;
    mMYINFO.mScreenSort = mFullScreen = FALSE;
    mMYINFO.mScreenXSize = 1366; // change to your screen resolution
    mMYINFO.mScreenYSize = 768;
    mMYINFO.mViewLength = 1000.0f;
    return TRUE;
    switch( mMYINFO.mTestServer )

Also,
S05_GMain04.cpp
Code:
switch( mMYINFO.mTestServer )
case 0:
//edit settings as you see fit here, mWorldIP, "127.0.0.1" for localhost

There's another one in TROY_LOGIN that throws since it can't execute one of the scripts.
You can root it out by stepping into the code (set breakpoints and F11 through).

Really, the ugliness of ZoneServer makes it a bad incentive to port over from its non-VC++ Unix-like bindings.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this is for Linux i guess. Whould be cool cause windows servers are crap :D:

---edit:---

#version
VERSION = $(shell cat ../VERSION)
# Which Compiler ?
CC = g++

# Which OS ?
SYS = $(shell uname -s)
ifeq (${SYS}, Linux)
OS = -D__LINUX__
endif

So i think its time to compile with g++ under Linux :):

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wont. Uploaded it 2 times and now its time for someone else :D:

If someone is really interested in working with those files ( not only leeching them ) he/she can contact me. Maybe we can work together and create a working server with them.

Reaction score
i've been thinking of taking this back up, i may reupload the code, or if i get something working just upload a repack :) but from missing the DB it will be hard specially since they use procs instead of classic queries. One solution could be to just write our own server software, but we will see what happens. If anyone is interested in helping, throw me a msg

Reaction score
i'd just like to bump this with the progress i've made. I've been able to rebuild the database, it ended up not being very large and only truly comprising of an account and game db, there is also a billing db, but ill worry about that last, i'd like to get the files working first. On that note, I am planning on redoing their DB schema, instead of the ADO OLE DB they have, im gonna rewrite it to use classic ODBC bindings, the DBs aren't large, nor used often enough to warrant the need of OLE. Expect some screenshots within the next few days, if I can get things in a good spot :) Still if anybody who is proficient in C++ that would like to help, don't hesitate to throw me a pm or leave a message on here

Reaction score
Got an update :) I was able to get some of the servers in working order, enough servers to be able to show that the client connects to them. Here are some screen shots

I have the servers and client running on two different computers, hopefully after I get the rest of the servers in working order, I can show some screenshots of ingame :) and yes, i guess that is how the servers look like after they are started

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Last time i uploaded it. Next time someone else can do a mirror !

Code:
http://91.205.172.253/l2data/TROY_Core.7z

---edit:---

You should ask Ekey for the PW as he removed his first post. If someone still knows it please post it here :):

Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will be uploading different mirrors right here..
Stay tuned ^^ Unfortly, I dont know the password, still waiting for Ekey to send me a pm of what password it is..

restfile-

multiupload-

password: troy_center_core

Last edited:
Back