Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Troy Online Server Source

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
Hello if anyone is in game do you think you can give me a hand in seting up the game or the database would be awesome thank you

Reaction score
Hello if anyone is in game do you think you can give me a hand in seting up the game or the database would be awesome thank you

nobody is in-game, you have to build the DB yourself as one didnt come with the code. AFAIK I am the only one actually working on this, and I can tell you that this code needs A LOT of work to be done to it.

Reaction score
nobody is in-game, you have to build the DB yourself as one didnt come with the code. AFAIK I am the only one actually working on this, and I can tell you that this code needs A LOT of work to be done to it.
I know of at least 1 more working on it... but he's going overboard because I guess some of the servers are coded for windows others for Linux? So he's porting them all over to Linux iirc... I looked into it a bit when it was first leaked but too much work for not enough pay out imo xD

Reaction score
I know of at least 1 more working on it... but he's going overboard because I guess some of the servers are coded for windows others for Linux? So he's porting them all over to Linux iirc... I looked into it a bit when it was first leaked but too much work for not enough pay out imo xD

heh, indeed, there are 4 servers for windows and 1 for linux...which is why im porting the 1 server to windows instead of the 4 servers to linux, but I agree about going overboard, tho this code kinda needs that lol :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any success to actually make/host a troy online server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really want to play this game and I have friends who will start to play it again if hosted so are there any improvements or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so so so sad....i don`t want this game to be dead :(((

Reaction score
I still have these files, but it is not worth it to upload here, they require just too much work for noobs. So if you are STRONG or ADEPT C++ programmer and are interested in furthering this game and are interested in learning, throw me a pm and we can work on this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u need a host/tester/ideas etc, u can count on me (i`m not a programer or something but I guess everyone can help in one way or another so throw me a line in PM if I can be useful to ya), especially starting second half of June, plenty of time etc etc...just don`t let this game die...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTHING? really NOTHING about this game? :| (if anyone knows if there`s any possibility to play on korean server or ANYWHERE this game?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mighty kind of you adastmin

edit:
the client can be found in previous posts.
thank you again for sharing.
anyone working on this or want to?

Last edited:
Back