Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TwelveSky 2.0 version + Database (Release)

----
Reaction score
Here is your answer....

Yes, but if i try to change it for example 192.168.1.100 it is WAY more longer than the actual string... so... in the exe at least there is space for it, but here in the dll, there is none... how can i edit it with Hexed if the string is shorter then the actual IP that i want to use?? EG for my lan...

Reaction score
Yes, but if i try to change it for example 192.168.1.100 it is WAY more longer than the actual string... so... in the exe at least there is space for it, but here in the dll, there is none... how can i edit it with Hexed if the string is shorter then the actual IP that i want to use?? EG for my lan...

Nullify the extra* space with hex: 90 or 00 if I remember correctly.

----
Reaction score
Nullify the extra* space with hex: 90 or 00 if I remember correctly.

Yea,then please read again my problem.... you cannot nullify anything because there is no space TO DO IT not ever the full address is fit.... i am at least one character short, also i am not sure if i can use all of my 00 00 00 parts, becouse straight after it there is an exe name...127.0.0.1 is not good for me, i want to test it on a separate server machine.

Avaliable: 9 Character
Needed: 13 Character

OR what if i want to squeeze into an even more longer ip adress, like 192.168.80.200 (I have this on my vpn subnet also, it waaaaaaaaaaay more than the string lenght) my problem is not the longer;, my problem is the shorter string.

Also: Can i use Domain names or just IP's?

Is there an any other program to alter strings in cases like this to a longer one? you cannot just add extra char's in hexa y'know... its messes up the program entirely XD

Pics included...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can fix - Starting Level: M33- Starting Stat Points: 10k- Starting Skill Points: 10k- Starting Money: 1b- All Maps are available to use and there are no any other limit.or not ?pls how to thanks sir

Inactive
Reaction score
@010010 hope you release the full source code and i will release the old troy core source too

a backup post of the original post from other forum.

Features
- Starting Level: M33
- Starting Stat Points: 10k
- Starting Skill Points: 10k
- Starting Money: 1b
- All Maps are available to use and there are no any other limit.

Requirements
- MySQL 5.5
- HeidiSQL
- Notepad ++

Download Link

Compatible Client

GXDCompress & TwelveSky2.exe for localhost testing.

Exported Items List

Short Installation Info
1. Install MySQL 5.5
2. Install HeidiSQL
3. Create Database with name - ts2_gamedb
4. Import Database.sql into it.
5. Go to the CONFIG folder & Edit all .txt files (Put your MySQL root password there).
6. You are good to go!

Start Order

1. CENTER
2. EXTRA
3. RELAY
4. PLAYUSER
5. LOGIN
6. Start.bat file from MAP Folder (Wait until it loads all necessary maps).

create .bat file
start TwelveSky2.exe /0/CN/2/1366/768

This guide works great.

For those wondering about an account you can use admin - admin.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea,then please read again my problem.... you cannot nullify anything because there is no space TO DO IT not ever the full address is fit.... i am at least one character short, also i am not sure if i can use all of my 00 00 00 parts, becouse straight after it there is an exe name...127.0.0.1 is not good for me, i want to test it on a separate server machine.

Avaliable: 9 Character
Needed: 13 Character

OR what if i want to squeeze into an even more longer ip adress, like 192.168.80.200 (I have this on my vpn subnet also, it waaaaaaaaaaay more than the string lenght) my problem is not the longer;, my problem is the shorter string.

Also: Can i use Domain names or just IP's?

Is there an any other program to alter strings in cases like this to a longer one? you cannot just add extra char's in hexa y'know... its messes up the program entirely XD

Pics included...

The same problem with you my friend. did you resolved this problem? if you got it pls let me know.thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, there's a program called Microsoft Visual Studios, Create a Proxy DLL that hooks GXDCompress .dll and change the IP with your Proxy DLL via Assembly x86
OR
use a WS2 Redirect Hook (e.g )

The last time I RE"d this game, I used dinput8.dll, like most games this one worked out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is written that all maps can be used, but if you increase it from level 1, it will not be available from map 2. There are endless client shutdowns. I haven't been able to go beyond map #2.

I'm Korean, so I used Google Translator. Sorry.

010010 - TwelveSky 2.0 version + Database (Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

010010 - TwelveSky 2.0 version + Database (Release) - RaGEZONE Forums

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to edit ip on other client? This one is easy to edit the ip but other client not! The client share got bug almost all item will make you connection error DC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need GXDCompress source.

Try strings command in linux maybe..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ไม่สามารถดาวน์โหลดไฟล์ที่ติดไวรัส

Can you fix the virus?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
링크가 죽었습니다 다시 올려주세요 감사합니다!

The last .zip file below will be the server file. Korean clients and other server clients are also included. The build and connection were successful, but it was not possible to move to the second map, so it was just a file that was kept. If you can make it work properly, please share it with me.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

The last .zip file below will be the server file. Korean clients and other server clients are also included. The build and connection were successful, but it was not possible to move to the second map, so it was just a file that was kept. If you can make it work properly, please share it with me.

You only open 3 map for each clan if you want to open othere map go to othere forum were guide have! To open more map server

Back