Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TwelveSky 2 Official Server Files

Reaction score
Good day at last TwelveSky2 is leak everyone this is release from other forum.
Let see what we can do with the files and try to make it run I will update the thread if i figured somethings from the files as i didn't test it yet.
I also believe that inside this also includes the source of the server.

Download:

New Link Baidu:
from this post http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/request-twelvesky2-files-1190783/#post9044626

some files have a password
Pass: 123
Client is inside 豪情十二之天贰0703.7z

Note!: This is the original link shared by ovicka as you can see there are other files in the link the first one is the TwelveSky 2 source I think I will clean the link files on the download once I was done on my checking.

Confirm it was a 2013 TS2 Source. Were in need a c++ coder here in order to build the source

Goodluck :thumbup1:
Cheers!

Credits: ovicka, ALT1, sgdata.co.kr
If i forgot someone to be added on credits please let me know

UPDATE: I will uploading the files but this may take sometime I have a problem on my old Harddrive. I will also release a compile version of the source 2018

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] TwelveSky 2 Official Server Files

Thanks for release. Game world is so big. But I would love it has 2.5D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wasn't this released years ago? I remember the TROY_Server thing and it had TS2 source inside the same rar. Just wondering if this is newer?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
went thru file, there are alot of config tags named "12sky2" well, haven't tested anything, ZONE Server is missing, so somebody need to compile the source files... Database seems envolved in mystery, couldn't find it yet.

Reaction score

I saw TROY_Server, instant like. I really liked that game. lmao
豪情十二之天贰0703.7z is broken?
Actually the TwelveSky2 Server is also build with TROY Online source

Wasn't this released years ago? I remember the TROY_Server thing and it had TS2 source inside the same rar. Just wondering if this is newer?
Newer files inside

ovicka said that some SQL files was inside of 豪情十二之天贰0703.7z I will reupload the 豪情十二之天贰0703.7z on my own mega account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok,I am waitting for u,thanks man.

I will upload it but this may take sometime I'm having a problem with my old external drive there is also an updated release compiled bins 2018

OK,I am waitting for u ,thanks man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't download and link is die,please,open it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can share another download link? I will thank you very much!

Back