Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TwelveSky 2 Official Server Files

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
in other forum they already share the server file, but. the sql are not complete so the only you can run is 3 file.exe and the other 3 file.exe can't run... so you need to make one or if you know c++ you can use the open source SQL FILE there..

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Link please! :C
if you still wandering ware you can find the files here troy_core and 12sky2_server_compiled.rar on this DL
only need is to make mirror on 12sky2_server_compiled.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am a loyal player of 12sky1. Does anyone have the latest 12sky1 server files and related tutorial documents? I want to experience the offline version. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have newer source but it has a bug for twelvesky 2.5 I will update the first post soon.
Thank you for providing the source code. It seems to be different from the server files I downloaded and installed previously, and may require professional programming skills. I will study it carefully. Once again, thank you!

I have newer source but it has a bug for twelvesky 2.5 I will update the first post soon.
Hi there, are there any latest video tutorials? This video seems outdated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you for providing the source code. It seems to be different from the server files I downloaded and installed previously, and may require professional programming skills. I will study it carefully. Once again, thank you!

Hi there, are there any latest video tutorials? This video seems outdated.

This is Twelvesky 1 not Twelvesky 2 I will release 2.5 source for development.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have full 2.5 source code client tool etc only bug have is guild diretor task dc server 1 item box dc also and for join nangs is buged also rest work fine šŸ˜Œ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not bin is source code šŸ˜Œwithout any error soon i go upload here i need fix some bugs first and i work with launcher and web site also

Back