Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity 3D] Hearthstone Clone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm still working on it, i'm coding all cards effects, its a lot of cards, a lots of time ;)

Are you going to let it open source? Im super interested into the code for additional own features. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Retalyx I accidentally discovered this thread surfing the web. I am interested in this project. Can you tell me if you're continuing to work on this game or you have abandoned the development?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm actually cloning my private repo to github, so you'll be able to access it ;)

I know I've been slow to do this, but I hope you'll forgive me :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally! Thx for sharing! Which version of Unity you a used for this project? I have some mech-colaider and parse errors...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the project textfiles it says Unity 4.7.1 :)

EDIT: the last thing we need is the mysql database, cannot find out what tables and rows i need, tried to create it for my own but it wont work. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was for encrypting user password when register, it's on php serverside, so decompiling the game wont give the passphrase

And, dev is just a hobby for me, i'm not an expert. As i said i won't work anymore on the project, so if you don't like my code, re-write it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I want to create server with hearthstone to play with friends. I created my server with OpenServer pack, created database but how can I "connect" Hearthstone with my server and databases.
I'm really interested about it, but I'm a newbie in PHP. So. if anyone will help me, it's will be great.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I want to create server with hearthstone to play with friends. I created my server with OpenServer pack, created database but how can I "connect" Hearthstone with my server and databases.
I'm really interested about it, but I'm a newbie in PHP. So. if anyone will help me, it's will be great.

no idea how do you login and setup a MYsql sever thing.

Back