Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lucasdeniz21
Thank you for being honest. That's fair enough.
King Boss
I honestly didnt fully checked that. Tho i remember i was having a wrong password or unregistered account before. anyway ill test it out latest when i got back at home.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its unity every string / text in prefabs are in the form of unicode means,
@karl7 hey bro have you tried to login using different password ??? I mean this game doesn't check password for login so you re coded the login system or you are working on translation only???

oh poop I had not seen this and a big security flaw, how can I fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
#if UNITY_STANDALONE_WIN            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginAccountInput.value))
                return;
            mLoginPassInput.value = "123";
#else
           if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginAccountInput.value) || string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginPassInput.value))
                return;
#endif

mWaitingParent.gameObject.SetActive(true);

LoginCtrl.Instance.Login(mLoginAccountInput.value, mLoginPassInput.value);
        }

void OnSelectIp()
        {
            if (UIToggle.current == null || !UIToggle.current.value)
                return;
            for (int i = 0; i < mServerList.Count; i++)
            {
                if (mServerList.ElementAt(i) == UIToggle.current)
                {
                    LoginCtrl.Instance.SelectLoginServer(i);
                    break;
                }
            }
        }

it always put default password 123, anyone know how to put it so that it checks user and password correct?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
#if UNITY_STANDALONE_WIN            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginAccountInput.value))
                return;
            mLoginPassInput.value = "123";
#else
           if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginAccountInput.value) || string.IsNullOrEmpty(mLoginPassInput.value))
                return;
#endif

mWaitingParent.gameObject.SetActive(true);

LoginCtrl.Instance.Login(mLoginAccountInput.value, mLoginPassInput.value);
        }

void OnSelectIp()
        {
            if (UIToggle.current == null || !UIToggle.current.value)
                return;
            for (int i = 0; i < mServerList.Count; i++)
            {
                if (mServerList.ElementAt(i) == UIToggle.current)
                {
                    LoginCtrl.Instance.SelectLoginServer(i);
                    break;
                }
            }
        }

it always put default password 123, anyone know how to put it so that it checks user and password correct?

Here you can see #if these are preprocessing conditional statement , means it uses 123 as default password when we run it windows standalone mode so we need to test it first in android to make sure that it always uses default password 123 or its only in standalone mode ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you can see #if these are preprocessing conditional statement , means it uses 123 as default password when we run it windows standalone mode so we need to test it first in android to make sure that it always uses default password 123 or its only in standalone mode ..

I tested the game on android and it uses the 123 password as standard too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woops! link is dead.I downloaded it in my other pc, but i removed, i think post on for me download today for my server.Sad :(So thanks for Release!

Link game one click:

Unrar with winrar 5
Link source server + client building Unity:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to create a new login system? or just fix that flaw?

If you want to fix the flaw , just find password variable and write code to save it's data in database like userid this is for registration , for login check variable entered value(string) with database value
If you want new login system then remove this one and add guest login and facebook login , you can easily find facebook login plugins for unity on internet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess with what King Boss said, it will be easy for you guys to reimplement the login system for this game. The source code of this game is surprisingly not really hard to understand.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to create a login system or fix the system some tutorial? please? please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error :/// Cant change this login? please

System.IO.IOException: Win32 IO returned 112. Path: E:\Log.txt at System.IO.FileStream.FlushBuffer (System.IO.Stream st) [0x0006b] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:1040 at System.IO.FileStream.FlushBuffer () [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:1054 at System.IO.FileStream.Flush () [0x00020] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:859 at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush () [0x0002e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/StreamWriter.cs:191 at System.IO.StreamWriter.Dispose (Boolean disposing) [0x0001e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/StreamWriter.cs:162 UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)Debugger:LogError(Object) (at Assets/Scripts/DebugManager.cs:51)BlGame.Network.NetworkManager:Update(Single) (at Assets/Scripts/Common/NetworkManager.cs:328)JxBlGame:Update() (at Assets/Scripts/JxBlGame.cs:123)

Back