Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use "Unity 2017.3.0f3 (64-bit)" and i have no problem :)

Someone know where i can find a free Mysql Hosting?

Lol me too now ;) , but i have just one question to everyone which updated to unity 2017f3
I toggled this line ,do this line have a big use ? i mean i didnt try a build yet(its late i gona sleep)
but i fixed all error and the game run now ,will i have a bug later cause of this ? i didnt really took time
to try to fix this line i just commented out .
// BuildPipeline.BuildAssetBundle(t,null,bundlePath,option);
this line is in 3 script if i remember U3adAdd.cs for example
Thank you

Edit: problem solved i took time to look details and it seems it for create folder to add asset , BuildPipeline.BuildAssetBundle(t,null,bundlepath,option,target);

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone know where i can find a free Mysql Hosting?

alwaysdata have free mysql hosting reachable online but slot could be limited

Damn im stuck , did someone succed to build on android ?
im getting manifest merging error or build error only after removed pluging android ios and wp8 files on last try.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change transform position of hereos main camera , i cant change seems it set the position in the script which part

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to change transform position of hereos main camera , i cant change seems it set the position in the script which part

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

you have to change value of this in each pvp scene

Are you able to build on android ? im still stuck , im translating actually but if i cant build it will be a waste of time

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have to change value of this in each pvp scene

Are you able to build on android ? im still stuck , im translating actually but if i cant build it will be a waste of time

hi cant view the image said echec de connexion à SQL : Too many connections

yes i am able to build in adroid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmm ok , thats wierd because i can build other project for android and i have a problem with this one .

for the player camera just open the pvp scene you want to modify the camera and search main camera in scene view searchfield and just modify the value of follow camera script

may i ask your unity version and wich option do you use for build , il2cpp or mono ? and you jdk version
thanks

Reaction score
mmmm ok , thats wierd because i can build other project for android and i have a problem with this one .

for the player camera just open the pvp scene you want to modify the camera and search main camera in scene view searchfield and just modify the value of follow camera script

may i ask your unity version and wich option do you use for build , il2cpp or mono ? and you jdk version
thanks

jdk-8u152 works fine
Unity you can use the version inside the release (4.5.5)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jdk-8u152 works fine
Unity you can use the version inside the release (4.5.5)

yeah finnaly fixed , probably the jdk was the problem or the android target level api so finnaly i can continue to work on it

EDIT : game is pretty good , ps is just slow on android so it need some graphic change (29 fps on 3gb ram device ...) ,lan test on android build is pretty ok i was able to do tutorial and a match and NGUI suck ... i felt a lag once or twice but i guess it was probably due to an application tacking my bandwith

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DAMN i have translate at 80% and now im getting stuck on android after funnishing the tutorial the loading bar is full but the scene server is not send me back to menu to fnish the tutorial -_-
SceneServer::CSSWorkThreadMgr::SendCSMsgToLogicThread:135 Not handle cs msgid:16510
Someone have an idea why i get this error is that a central server error and wich one
i also getting those error
01-07-18:30:10.2724 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
01-07-18:30:10.2739 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
01-07-18:30:10.2754 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
missing file ?

my current state

Last edited:
Reaction score
DAMN i have translate at 80% and now im getting stuck on android after funnishing the tutorial the loading bar is full but the scene server is not send me back to menu to fnish the tutorial -_-
SceneServer::CSSWorkThreadMgr::SendCSMsgToLogicThread:135 Not handle cs msgid:16510
Someone have an idea why i get this error is that a central server error and wich one
i also getting those error
01-07-18:30:10.2724 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
01-07-18:30:10.2739 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
01-07-18:30:10.2754 4292 CentralServer::CCSCfgMgr::LoadGoodsCfg:574 sValVec.size() != sAtrrVec.size()
missing file ?

my current state

i've same problem after translate, i'm searching what can i do to fix that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not getting problem after translate client and server, its all english now

Reaction score
Any hint about external acess?
i've forward the ports to my internal IP (server Running) and didn't work
Ports:

49996 (JxBlGame.cs)
40001 (NetworkManager.cs)

i've changed some IPs in server files to my Public IP/internal IP and didn't work (some games require public IP because the players are routed in channels)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May be try to set every address of each server cs bs ss ... export is i guess the export adress and try

GateServer1 = 23.168.1.72:40000 to game game to game connect

GateServer1Export = 23.168.1.72:1 this server export
for example they are a lot of file with address of other server just need some configuration i think

i guess im not sure , i still have the probleme of menu not loading after end of match en tutorial

personnaly i guess i will stop it , server is just slow , on match (lan test) sometime ping go up to 200ms in some phase so ...

i ever hear the player comment saying lag , game is lagging... and its true .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made the game with external IP and i can connect from another Mobile with another IP but i cant create account .. i can login to server only

Reaction score
You trying to connect from external IP?

yes, from external IP

May be try to set every address of each server cs bs ss ... export is i guess the export adress and try

GateServer1 = 23.168.1.72:40000 to game game to game connect

GateServer1Export = 23.168.1.72:1 this server export
for example they are a lot of file with address of other server just need some configuration i think

i guess im not sure , i still have the probleme of menu not loading after end of match en tutorial

personnaly i guess i will stop it , server is just slow , on match (lan test) sometime ping go up to 200ms in some phase so ...

i ever hear the player comment saying lag , game is lagging... and its true .

i've configured alot of ips, alot files, can't connect from external IP or LAN IP, just 127.0.0.01 with client running at same machine

Back