Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Configured the operation of the remote console. Analyzed the code, formed the structure of XML, found the necessary connection ports.
In principle, everything is in the code, started with the search for missing files.
The structure has not yet been fully restored, since the game client needs to be analyzed.
It will be possible to post it after a full customization of the utility.

So far I could not understand how to generate a limitation area for the character. Did someone find a solution?

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Personnaly i will help only peopple who helping not pple how not even let they post ...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Personnaly i will help only peopple who helping not pple how not even let they post ...

So it turns out that not everyone here publishes different solutions. There is a decision how to generate the date of maps, but it is not distributed to all users, it turns out and I do not need to upload my work. Thanks to all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi anyone can tell me, what's networking is based on this moba?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has found the way to online mysql? i cant use localhost mysql because i cant set password to localhost and i cant remove password from files...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has found the way to online mysql? i cant use localhost mysql because i cant set password to localhost and i cant remove password from files...
Use xampp to change you password of mysql then use navicat

Back