Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think i could get problem if i reskin the character than implement new one?
The game look nore updated from 2016
And i even saw peopple selling the model from this moba on unity asset store ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think i could get problem if i reskin the character than implement new one?
The game look nore updated from 2016
And i even saw peopple selling the model from this moba on unity asset store ...
I saw exactly this game in playstore but google doesnt remove it, they did change character, skin and even map at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw exactly this game in playstore but google doesnt remove it, they did change character, skin and even map at all.
Of corse this is a good base project and its free so everyone try to make games with this base by change interface etc...

Why i download Unity 4.5.5 and imported the game and try to build for android i got this building error and i cant find the error in google search..

Error building Player: SystemException: 'System.Net.Sockets' are supported only with Unity Android Pro. Referenced from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp'.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Of corse this is a good base project and its free so everyone try to make games with this base by change interface etc...

Why i download Unity 4.5.5 and imported the game and try to build for android i got this building error and i cant find the error in google search..

Error building Player: SystemException: 'System.Net.Sockets' are supported only with Unity Android Pro. Referenced from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp'.
You need a pro version of unity 4

Enviado de meu GT-I9063T usando Tapatalk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

It is not necessary to install the PRO version. It is enough to remove Chinese SDK and integrate its own algorithm of authorization.
At me so all works and on 4.6 and on version 5.6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have cracked the unity and it works good with 4.5.5 can i update unity for 5.6? i can run the game without any problem/bug like lobby dont load after tutorial?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm... ngui work ?
Ngui update ?

I create login plus Register. Need update from 4 -> 5.6

NGUI is working not even need an update just fix some small compiler error like old platform wich are no more used you can remove them...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the source code is not hard to update. if you update it to 2017 it will be better to update the plugins also

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys anyone encounter a problem like mine when i skill theres a color gray appearon the ground to my feet and connected to my skill , as you can see on the image.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys anyone encounter a problem like mine when i skill theres a color gray appearon the ground to my feet and connected to my skill , as you can see on the image.

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums
Yes bro!! i just comming to question for this i have the same and i dont know why but this just appear when press skill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone try Aws amazon? i use their free trial windows server 2012 and open all port, it access the ip and i connect whe i login but when i select any Server it does not connect.

Reaction score
anyone try Aws amazon? i use their free trial windows server 2012 and open all port, it access the ip and i connect whe i login but when i select any Server it does not connect.
did you edit the security groups and allowed/created new inbound and outbound rules for firewall?

btw i havn't tried setting up this game.

Reaction score
you also need to do this amazon aws won't let you connect without this step, i use windows idk what you use, but i assume if you use linux you would have a similar step.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back