Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
create new character other character not open!
i select other character and login game,the first option opens character

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm try migration project to Unity 5.6.5 ,but I encountered a script error.. how can fix it??

..\Assets\Scripts\ConcurrentlLinkedQueue.cs

error CS0177: The out parameter `result' must be assigned to before control leaves the current method

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm try migration project to Unity 5.6.5 ,but I encountered a script error.. how can fix it??

..\Assets\Scripts\ConcurrentlLinkedQueue.cs

error CS0177: The out parameter `result' must be assigned to before control leaves the current method
just use version 4.6.
if it were possible to use version 5, it would have already been done.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now I encounter another problem, if I run on Windows it displays correctly. If you build a project on android then incorrectly displays the texture, did anyone have such a problem?

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can send me those files? I need those filex for stuying purposes ... For exchange i can send you my full working moba project

My project:

6dVTh8S - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can send me those files? I need those filex for stuying purposes ... For exchange i can send you my full working moba project

My project:

6dVTh8S - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

This is uMOBA from assetstore? Unet base?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to set up click tot move? Im trying 10 hours and still got no result some good guy here? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You cab share tour "laggy" solution with me??
Ye me2 i tried it tooks me almost whole day and no sucess...i did click to move with character controller but its not good solution its laggy looks like its fighting with original movement script even if i edited it still didnt found the reason...so if someone know how to made it click to move im willing to pay! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create your own movement script attach it to character with character controller and then disable some functions in original movement script cause they are fighting :D but still not clean

You cab share tour "laggy" solution with me??

Back