Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5 of us tried to change controller to click to move with no succes i dont know if we are so bad or its so hard :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys how to play in editor? I got this error System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\Log.txt".
and i dont know what edit to made it works :( im new at this sorry

Okay got it on my own nvm thank you all for reading that! xD :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys anyone knows if there is ranked system? i know there arebuttons in menu and game mode but if i allow them nothing happens so there are 2 options :

1. Game was published without that ranked script
2. It must have different name in game

Also i found rank icons ingame so i dont know if anyone find something let me know.

PS: Game is working really good i made it click to move and hook it up on google server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys anyone knows if there is ranked system? i know there arebuttons in menu and game mode but if i allow them nothing happens so there are 2 options :

Also i found rank icons ingame so i dont know if anyone find something let me know.

PS: Game is working really good i made it click to move and hook it up on google server
How do you say how you did the integration with google?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Share with US click to move script and how you make it run in external server plz come work toguether :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help put this game online in aws we try a lot without succes

Enviado de meu GT-I8262B usando Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly read everything you will find your solution! I made it for pc click to move onlien on server with my own custom patcher (around 500 players) ofcourse with my own stuff :D i used only base from it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

Are there people still interesting about this game. If "YES" we want to try to develop a working version. I downloaded a basic default version yesterday.

There are 2 guide files chineese i translated them and there is a guide movie. Installed Unity 4.5.2 1f the client source code runs without errors and follow the guide movie you will start the binairy server and you can play the game from Unity.

Compilation to a new exe file for windows it compile it create it but on starting it giving a error. In the installation pack there is a installer for unity 4.5.5 f1 the orginal version. But no Crack so it ask for the unity registration server and give error. Later i try this version when i can found a crack for it.

If people interested to develop we will create a development environment.

PS: Contact me.

Discord Development Channel:
Regards,
Karim

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

can someone help me? :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
than ur problem ?

i open the moba project to the newest unity, but i got this two error. im beginner in unity so i search on google and still not solve the error.
maybe someone here have face this problem before? :fanny:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i open the moba project to the newest unity, but i got this two error. im beginner in unity so i search on google and still not solve the error.
maybe someone here have face this problem before? :fanny:

mb u say than error u have and i try to help u... ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mb u say than error u have and i try to help u... ?
oh haha sorry, error CS0246: The type or namespace name `GrayscaleEffect' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? i dont know what excatly what is missing...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh haha sorry, error CS0246: The type or namespace name `GrayscaleEffect' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? i dont know what excatly what is missing...

Use Unity ver.4.6
If you plan to use the latest version, then you need to rewrite the script to use standard effects from the base asset.

or add:
Assets\Standard assets\Image Effects (Pro Only)\GrayscaleEffect.cs

Code:
using UnityEngine;

[ExecuteInEditMode]
[AddComponentMenu("Image Effects/Color Adjustments/Grayscale")]
public class GrayscaleEffect : ImageEffectBase {
public Texture textureRamp;
public float rampOffset;
public float texFactor;

// Called by camera to apply image effect
void OnRenderImage (RenderTexture source, RenderTexture destination) {
material.SetTexture("_RampTex", textureRamp);
material.SetFloat("_RampOffset", rampOffset);
material.SetFloat("_WeightFactor", texFactor);
Graphics.Blit (source, destination, material);
}
}

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Unity ver.4.6
If you plan to use the latest version, then you need to rewrite the script to use standard effects from the base asset.

or add:
Assets\Standard assets\Image Effects (Pro Only)\GrayscaleEffect.cs

Code:

Thank you for your help sir! you very helpful :laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and who will tell you what to do with this?

if you delete or correct the tips from Google...

version unity3d 5.6.4p2
WTF? Help.
[COLOR="#GREEN"]Download links. Without advertising.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back