Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a game for Android on another Chinese website...

Required Unity Version: Unity 4.x
DB: MySQL
Language: C#
Server: C++

euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Unity Moba complete

1.准备 VS2010 和 Unity (我这里是4.5.5), 数据库工具Navicat 以及 数据库JspStudy(个人比较习惯用JspStudy) 这些资料请自行百度

2.解压 重命名 (Unity 不认中文路径)

3.编译客户端
用Untiy 打开工程 Client根目录
直接编译即可
生成的cs.exe 和 cs_Data 就是客户端文件了

4.服务端数据库安装
打开 Navicat 和 jspstudy
这里数据库默认密码 是 root
E:\zhyz\Server\Bin\x64\Release\dbsql 这里就是数据库的位置了

不用他的命令,不然有些东西会报错,按照我的方法一劳永逸,以后弄mysql就会了
先creatdb

这里他fball_gamedb 格式有点问题,里面有乱码 我们可以直接转换下格式就能导入了,不用管里面的乱码
这样就转换好了,直接导入就行
好了数据库都导入完成了

5.服务端配置

回到这里目录E:\zhyz\Server\Bin\x64\Release
配置登陆服务器IP地址
我们这里就把第一个服务器配置成 127.0.0.1 本地地址, 默认已经是了如果是局域网的话换成对应的ip地址就行

6.运行服务端和客户端

这里 start.bat 包含了服务端所有的程序,登录服务器 游戏服务器 日志服务器等等
不用管它,双击运行即可 全部点允许即可
它默认都是最小化的, 这个 ls id=1 就是登录服务器了
现在我们直接运行 cs.exe 这个客户端看看
这里有一个 windowed 就是窗口化的意思,方便查看服务端我们就把他勾上
是不是可以进游戏了, 这边登录服务器也有提示你的账号端口等等,如果想要编译安卓或者ios应用的话直接Unity里面选择安卓即可
会直接提示生成apk文件的,当然前提是你得装好相关ndk环境,这里就不赘述了,初次做教程,做的有点烂,还请见谅,
本人也是没碰过Unity的,希望大家看了对Unity客户端的编译有帮助,

另外,服务端编译则只需要启动VS
如果你装好了VS2010的话直接启动编译就行,会生成
所需要的主程序文件,都是无错的。当然,光有主程序不行,一些动态链接库也可以自行编译,
像这些库在源码里都有的,仔细找找就行,好了,教程到此结束。谢谢

Sorry Tutorial is china langues.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

1. prepare the VS2010 and Unity (this is 4.5.5), Navicat database tools and database JspStudy (JspStudy for personal habits) such information at your own company
2. unzip rename (Unity, and deny the Chinese path)
3. build Untiy open engineering for client Client cs.exe and direct the compiler to generate the root cs_Data Is the client file
4. Server database install on Navicat database default password is rootE:\zhyz\Server\Bin\x64\Release\dbsql here and jspstudy here is the location of the database without his order, or some may complain once and for all in accordance with my method, then MySQL will creatdb he fball_gamedb format a little problem here, There are characters we can directly convert formats you can import, not garbled on conversion of the tube well, directly into the heart of database import complete

5. landing services to come back-end configuration E:\zhyz\Server\Bin\x64\Release configuration server IP address here we configured the first server 127.0.0.1 local addresses, default is if there is any local area network into the corresponding IP address

6. running the server start.bat here contains all the server and the client program, log on to the server game server log servers, and so on do not cares, Double-click Run all point allows the default is minimized, the ls has ID 1 is logged on the server we run this client to see if there is a windowed cs.exe is a window, and easily see your server we he can hook into the game, log on to the server your account also has prompted ports, and so on, If wants to compiled Ann Zhuo or IOS application of words directly Unity inside select Ann Zhuo can will directly tips generated apk file of, certainly premise is you have loaded good related NDK environment, here on not repeat has, initial do tutorial, do of somewhat rotten, also please forgive me, I is didn't touch had Unity of, hope everyone see has on Unity client of compiled has help, addition, service end compiled is only need started VS If you loaded good has VS2010 of words directly started compiled on line, Generates the required main program file is error-free. Of course, light main not, some can also compile the dynamic-link library, like some of these libraries are in the source, look carefully on the line, well, this concludes my tutorial. Thank you

how to create account of connection?
:laugh:

game is :Spirit Of Glory

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have already setuped this game :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I found a game for Android on another Chinese website...

Required Unity Version: Unity 4.x
DB: MySQL
Language: C#
Server: C++

Link:

"Rebuilddb.bat" I'm getting error. Can not create database.

Back