Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
after the game build error in the engine, wtf? help me pls
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\Log.txt".
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x001be] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:292
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00039] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/StreamWriter.cs:124
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool)
at BlGame.Network.NetworkManager.SendMsg (IExtensible pMsg, Int32 n32MsgID) [0x0012b] in C:\Users\Server\Desktop\Unity Moba Mobile\Client\Assets\Scripts\Common\NetworkManager.cs:387
at CGLCtrl_GameLogic.EmsgToLs_AskLogin () [0x00036] in C:\Users\Server\Desktop\Unity Moba Mobile\Client\Assets\Scripts\GameLogic\CGLCtrl_GameLogic.cs:1007
at BlGame.Network.NetworkManager.OnConnected (System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e) [0x0006b] in C:\Users\Server\Desktop\Unity Moba Mobile\Client\Assets\Scripts\Common\NetworkManager.cs:431
at BlGame.Network.NetworkManager.Update (Single fDeltaTime) [0x002c3] in C:\Users\Server\Desktop\Unity Moba Mobile\Client\Assets\Scripts\Common\NetworkManager.cs:324
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Debugger:LogError(Object) (at Assets/Scripts/DebugManager.cs:51)
BlGame.Network.NetworkManager:Update(Single) (at Assets/Scripts/Common/NetworkManager.cs:328)
JxBlGame:Update() (at Assets/Scripts/JxBlGame.cs:123)
and another question is how to edit texts, for example these:
j6aoZIx - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

links workers
Link game one click:

Unrar with winrar 5
Link source server + client building Unity:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
did you try changing the path the log is saved? you could be getting that error due to no E: drive existing. i had this issue before, but it was a long time ago so i forgot if the problem was the same as yours but i do remember changing the drive path.

Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote a program for the XML config files to extract the relevant text to a plain text file,
so I can translate and afterwards it updates and puts it back into the xml file. Easy Conversion
I am working on one to do the same for prefabs since its literally one field in them that takes the text.

In the prefabs if you want to work with them raw look for "mText:" in *.prefab using notepad++

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried but which one and how can an example? I understand that it is not difficult, but I tried everything.:glare:

Open prefab files and search unicodes
unicode looks like : \u2023
so search unicode and copy them then use online converter ( ) to convert unicode to chinese and then simply translate that chinese text with google translate and paste the translated text at the place of unicode directly

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

there are areas not visible

looks in play mode..

where can I change the text on the screen?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are areas not visible

looks in play mode..

where can I change the text on the screen?

it was too easy.
"take prefab, throw in Heirarchy, there you edit it then just replace it in the folder. thanks dude"

who then faced with this? how to fix? the registration of the name does not work.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
it was too easy.
"take prefab, throw in Heirarchy, there you edit it then just replace it in the folder. thanks dude"

who then faced with this? how to fix? the registration of the name does not work.

I can't remember what i did to fix that. Would you liek to work together? I have lots of the translation done. And don't know where im going with it after htats done.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
up
problem solved
\Assets\Resources\Config\LoverGuide.xml - the problem was in this file just replaced until the original.

I can't remember what i did to fix that. Would you liek to work together? I have lots of the translation done. And don't know where im going with it after htats done.

and yes you can try, well, I plan to seriously tackle projects can be from this one can make a good competitor to large corporations. ))

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
up
problem solved
\Assets\Resources\Config\LoverGuide.xml - the problem was in this file just replaced until the original.

and yes you can try, well, I plan to seriously tackle projects can be from this one can make a good competitor to large corporations. ))

Send me a PM with your discord username and ill get in contact

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I can see, our Turkish friends have begun to take care of this game. I would like to share this with you if you want to have error-free source files available but this game is in 3vs3 mode. so you spent time in vain. I can not write Turkish rules for forum rules.

Back