Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you have compiled or compile serverside in folder CSConfig there is file AiRobotName.txt where are all names for bot you can create your own ones...why it is showing "��������"? Because they were using chinese names for Bots most of the times in this project when you can see � it means that there were used chinese symbols. Basically write your own bot names and start server it will show up correctly :)

It is good source no doubt of that :) I upgraded server to use Visual Studio 2019 and also replaced completely serverside with Unity Mirror just for practice :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Unity Moba complete

Assets/Scripts/Resource/LoadProcess.cs(121,96): error CS0619: `UnityEngine.AssetBundle.Load(string)' is obsolete: `Method Load has been deprecated. Script updater cannot update it as the loading behaviour has changed. Please use LoadAsset instead and check the documentation for details.' help plz Fix error

the error even answered your problem lol just add Load

When you have compiled or compile serverside in folder CSConfig there is file AiRobotName.txt where are all names for bot you can create your own ones...why it is showing "��������"? Because they were using chinese names for Bots most of the times in this project when you can see � it means that there were used chinese symbols. Basically write your own bot names and start server it will show up correctly :)

It is good source no doubt of that :) I upgraded server to use Visual Studio 2019 and also replaced completely serverside with Unity Mirror just for practice :D

can u send me ur server side files i want to have a look how u replaced with mirror

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes it would be great if you shared the server side the one you upgraded.

and i can't find the problem that ignores password,
is it in server side or client side as i have checked in the client but in server side c++ its difficult to figure out where ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest im not sure... i created my own register and login system :D I dont remember that so much i started working on this source 2 years ago...I dont plan to share that mirror server because im going to create Moba asset based on stuff i learned here :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate you've been helpful a lot, I hope you succeed at your project.
I just started to work on this project a month ago. I'm trying to make it work with PUN as its easier to manage and there is a lot of well coded PUN game source code out there. I'm planning to learn how the system work and start making the changes.
as there is no courses to teach PUN except YouTube :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just started to work on this project a month ago. I'm trying to make it work with PUN as its easier to manage and there is a lot of well coded PUN game source code out there. I'm planning to learn how the system work and start making the changes.

Anyway im willing to help you with any question or problem so if you want send me your discord i will add you...that way you will get faster answers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey sasha you can search for Pun tutorials courses here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway im willing to help you with any question or problem so if you want send me your discord i will add you...that way you will get faster answers :)

hi mate, server side when i try to compile it i get a missing file error "Cannot open include file: 'atltime.h': No such file or directory"

this file is missing in (CSBattleMgr, Balance server, SSBattleMgr, LoginServer, GSKernel, LogServer). You will find in these projects as #include <atltime.h>. so how did you manage to fix this problem ?!!
how did you manage to get all the atl* files and fix this problem in vs2019 ?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah the game is great. source code is well written. and its easy to build on top of it or learn from it. by the way its compatible with unity 2019.x only needs some basic work to make it work as intended. Server side is compatible with visual studio 2019 only need some work at your need. easy to upgrade.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Excelente projeto. Comecei e mexer hoje está muito bom, configurado para versão 2018x

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@all
guys the network code and the structure of this game is good enough for you to continue, no need to create PUN or mirror as alternative as those are not really that good for moba type games you can use PUN or mirror for extending other network function if you dont know how to mess with the C++ base code.
Klemenxer
go to unity3d website everything is in there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@all
guys the network code and the structure of this game is good enough for you to continue, no need to create PUN or mirror as alternative as those are not really that good for moba type games you can use PUN or mirror for extending other network function if you dont know how to mess with the C++ base code.
@Klemenxer
go to unity3d website everything is in there
Oh sorry that wasnt right what I mean is the source code of the moba that is visual studio 2019 and unity 2020.1 ready

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me pls.

Last edited:
Back