Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys. Im new at this for a week. I fix my login save issue(its already working that was my rookie). I will do auth for check login but before i have some questions. First of all
euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Im getting this load eloggingsetting.xml failed for failed to open file error but i can enter my game without any problem. Idk maybe later it will be a huge problem. Who knows solution please tell me?
Second question is im searching everywhere but i cant find creating from client to creating new server. We have this server ok but i want to creat like this link if its possible :
Please start to watch at 4:30 ty.

In unity in other project we can choose server compile. I want to change everything from unity and every time creating new server.
If not possible im going to do what told in this topic all of them. Im sure something change for 4-5 years right?:lol:
My other question i saw in this forum Digimon Masters Online. I downloaded and check it. When start.bat is begin to run. Appears auth screen. Do i have to login system auth in servers or just i can do in scripts? Im just curious idk about server. Of course i have to do with coding :rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys. Im looking these files for a week. I fix my login save issue(its working already that was my mistake). I want to ask when i run server.bat all new windows writes loading eloggingsetting.xml failed for failed to open file. I can enter game, login and play with these problems. Idk later maybe huge problems appears with this but its working now properly. I attached SS.
Second question is watch from 4:30 : You can see there in unity that project has server compile. Is is possible to do for this as well? I will do everything in this topic what i saw but passed allready 4-5 years after releasing this beautiful moba files maybe someone find new something about server.
Edit: I found in Unity 2021.1.14f1 compile server. I didn't try. I'm trying to open it in that version.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Any chance to convert from android to windows client?also this require ui modification for movement & skills(server should be too).

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any chance to convert from android to windows client?also this require ui modification for movement & skills(server should be too).

Simply change build settings to Windows in Unity. If it lacks of something like libraries, it should install them by itself. After that, build :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am still error to compile in android with sdk already use chatgpt to fix and added a few thing in environtment variable but compile to android still error did you guys manage to fix this one ? for compile to windows desktop app it's alredy good.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am still error to compile in android with sdk already use chatgpt to fix and added a few thing in environtment variable but compile to android still error did you guys manage to fix this one ? for compile to windows desktop app it's alredy good.

What is your problem?
Show us your errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is your problem?
Show us your errors.

Error:E:\androidsdklocation\tools is not a directory. calculated from system property com.android.sdkmanager.toolsdirUnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Error building Player: CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to resolve build tools directory. See the Console for more details. java.exe -Xmx1024M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="E:/androidsdklocation\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:/Program Files (x86)/Unity/Editor/Data/BuildTargetTools/AndroidPlayer\sdktools.jar" -stderr[Error:E:\androidsdklocation\tools is not a directory. calculated from system property com.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir]stdout[]

Sorry for not include the image error this was my error, already install android studio for fix the sdk problem and the path. but still erorr like that while compile for android version mate. for now what i am try is move the project with the new unity version idk it will solved my problem or not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link game one click:

Unrar with winrar 5
Link source server + client building Unity:

if someone has these files, please re-upload

exactly those who collected BeeZone

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I compiled the game so works well on mobile and also works well with Unity 4.5.5f1 but there are a few bugs especially for client side.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone has these files, please re-upload

exactly those who collected BeeZone

there are ready-made compiled files, exe client. The server for Windows and mysql is all set up.

launch in 3 clicks.

1694977359109 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have this problem? When I entered the game with a new account and followed the guide to click on the novice tutorial, the server reported an error
QQ图片20240117085951 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there are ready-made compiled files, exe client. The server for Windows and mysql is all set up.

launch in 3 clicks.

View attachment 241926

Hi. Im running the one click and it goes allright thus far, minus a couple of items that doesnt seem to be forming, not sure if it s an issue on my end. But this one doesnt include the android apk, right?...Though, i would need to build that one with visual studio, right? Isn't there an easier workaround to it?

GOOD DAY!

Created these scripts to TEST this game without compiling.

TESTED IN WINDOWS 7 x64!

SERVER SETUP

1. Download BeeZone's uploaded files in Mega (You ONLY need MySQL and Server)

(Skip if you have the Server files)

2. Extract it!
3. Copy/Move Update_IP_Server.bat inside Dota_Mobile Folder
4. Run Update_IP_Server (Double Click It!)

What it does is to fetch host IPv4 Address, creates ServerList.ini,
and moves it in Server.BeeZone\LSConfig and overwrites the old ServerList.ini

NOTE: If you have your own Server just Run Update_IP_Server.bat and it will create a new file: ServerList.ini
Copy/Move this manually to Server\LSConfig, overwriting the old one.

ANDROID CLIENT SETUP

1. Download (Windows Offline) and install Java SE Runtime Environment.

NEED THIS FOR APKTOOL! (Skip if already installed)

2. Run Update_IP_apk (Double Click It!)
3. This will prompt you to choose an option.
Press 1 for Automatic (Will fetch Host PC IPv4 Address)
Press 2 for Manual (You need to provide a working IP Address)
4. AND WAIT! as this may take a while (You will know that it's DONE when the Console window shows GREEN DONE!).
5. After exiting you will see a new sog.apk file.
6. Copy this to your Android Device and install it.
7. If App not installed error occurs download APK Easy Tool by Evildog1/iAH and sign the sog.apk file. (Click - Sign selected apk)

8. Copy the newly created file: sog signed.apk and install this instead.

HOW TO RUN

1. Run the Server (BeeZone created Shortcuts to run the Server: MySQL, Server, SKIP START GAME AS YOU DON'T NEED IT)
2. Run the newly installed APP (Spirit of Glory) in your Android Device.
3. Connect using ANY NAME with 123 as password.
4. Enjoy!

Credit goes to:

nicinico for the Batch Scripts (It's Me. Hehe)
BeeZone for the Server files and Start Scripts
ibotpeaches for APKTOOL

BUG: Will fetch second IPv4 Address (ie. ShareIt if RUNNING) instead of HOST PC's IPv4 Address. So Close Apps/Programs that creates a second IPv4 first before running the Scripts.
Hi! Does anybody have these batch script files?

Last edited:
Back