Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Moba complete

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will there be problems with the law if it is translated and uploaded to the play market?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can tell me how to run on an external ip? When I configure it produces an error
euro01062016 - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

maybe somewhere else you need to change ip?

Server:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since it was hard to download the JSPStudy throw the original link
i uploaded to mega , Drive so if some one faced the same problem he download here
-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all,

thanks for sharing the source and client.
here with i share some pic of mine.
i already translate almost all the chinese language on xml and image source.

but i still dunno how to make this online. i already compile the apk file and install it on andoird. setup the ip on H:\zhyz\Client\Assets\Scripts\Common\NetworkManager.cs and open port forwarding on my ip public but still cant connect to server.
Is there anyone can help how to config online??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt check this part of game yet so i would ask , is there's way to enable the Login Coords Check or i should recode the login ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didnt check this part of game yet so i would ask , is there's way to enable the Login Coords Check or i should recode the login ?
you need to recode it again because it doesnt check / compare password at login time , so you need to code to compare the password save in game database and entered by user for login....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to translate pvp_Login? I scoured everything and I can not edit the texts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lucasdeniz21
what exactly in PVP_LOGIN scene that you want to translate?

Here is my PVP LOGIN Scene
TF349Mf - Unity Moba complete - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@karl7 I want to translate this scene PvP_login and others, How did you translate this scene? Can you share your files from the 2017 version?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@lucasdeniz21
no offense but clearly you dont know how unity3d works nor the source code works. anyway. the prefabs is being instantiated when you play the game. write the name of those prefabs while running that scene, then find it in your project explorer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@karl7 yes I am beginner in unity3d, I really searched for all the prefabs I edited all the label, I found the prefab of the login but it does not have the label of the texts UIGameLogin.prefab

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@karl7 yes I am beginner in unity3d, I really searched for all the prefabs I edited all the label, I found the prefab of the login but it does not have the label of the texts UIGameLogin.prefab

its unity every string / text in prefabs are in the form of unicode means,
the text in prefab look like this \u5276\u1173\u9190............. so just open your prefab files and search " \u " and select the unicode copy it convert it to chinese using this website then copy that chinese text and convert it to english using google translate... simple
Thank You

@karl7 hey bro have you tried to login using different password ??? I mean this game doesn't check password for login so you re coded the login system or you are working on translation only???

Back