Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source code

I found mobile chinese game. If someone how to run this share it!
(Cant upload mirror my internet svcks). this is full source client and server source.

Link:

Password: 1t3e

Troxex - unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Troxex - unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Source, database, the client using unity development, the server with c + + development, the database with mysql, after extracting more than 2.2G, the source code for study and study only. , Not for commercial purposes. ) ^: E) N $ K4 X-M2) @, | 'T0 L
"come" is the network with the highest interest U3D engine and the latest special effects technology combined to create a new class out of new 3D ARPG hand travel "come" regardless of Is from the screen, skills, or skills effects are beyond the market have been ordinary 3D hand tour, and has a new PVP and PVE are played.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source cod

How to etup this? tutorial you have?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: unity3D mobile large ARPG hand tour "come" full range of client server source cod

guys anyone who knows to compile it? please share guys this is good game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont know if this incomplete i just look the server files no Dbserver and CentralCentral folder, and i saw the binary the Dbserver.exe and Centralserver.exe but no folder of dbserver and centralserver. correct me if i am mistaken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mirror

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Game is good,
There is a folder named bin which contains compiled server but.....but there are some problems, billing server and central server works fine but DBserver needs mysqlpp.dll which is not available on internet directly we need to compile it using visual studio and mysql++ library.....And without DBserver we cant load the full central server and billing server...There is one more problem but i'm not sure about that because i cant say anything without testing .....
So this time we need only mysqlpp.dll file to run the full server..........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

One I compiled some time ago with "mysql++-3.1.0.tar.gz" (it works on my windows XP) :

Good luck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks PaulXOXO it works .. servers are running, now we need to compile the client and we have to test for next problem and the problem is in database...there is account server which saves data in database which name is account but there is no table with name account in our game database but game database log contains account table details ,,,,
So now we need to test account creation and login through client.......
I will compile the client but i need some time i already working on 3 games and my laptop suckssssss it hangs soooooo much....
Thanks again PaulXOXO

Reaction score

Thanks PaulXOXO it works .. servers are running, now we need to compile the client and we have to test for next problem and the problem is in database...there is account server which saves data in database which name is account but there is no table with name account in our game database but game database log contains account table details ,,,,
So now we need to test account creation and login through client.......
I will compile the client but i need some time i already working on 3 games and my laptop suckssssss it hangs soooooo much....
Thanks again PaulXOXO

so did you build it to test the game ?

Back