Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Unity3d Prison Mobile full (source client + server + docu)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i found this on chinese website.
This is full unity3d client source code and server source. Server run in linux. I share this because don't know how to compile and run server in linux.

Unity3d version 5.0

Download Link:

Password: jhiv

emo02 - Unity3d Prison Mobile full (source client + server + docu) - RaGEZONE Forums

emo02 - Unity3d Prison Mobile full (source client + server + docu) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope anyone can share how to setup this :) .

Last edited:
(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Thank's for sharing this.
may you upload it to mega ?

Reaction score
Why the duck are there Visual Studio Projects for the Server when it requires headers from POSIX.... I just don't get it lol. (MinGW maybe?)

As I said earlier. There are Visual Studio projects. But without MinGW or any other GNU compiler, it will not compile since it requires some POSIX headers.

BTW: compiling the server takes more than 1GB of RAM

EDIT:
Server compiled without problem on ubuntu 12.04. Server is running too, just cannot connect to the LoginServer right now.

EDIT2:
Seems like there are multiple server directories. One containing only POSIX compatible code, one containing possibly only ?windows code?. More investigation required.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone succed to get the server work ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, server work and client to , but when i want to login ingame I have an error who tell me "Server version 1.0.52" and can't login game.

SuperServer and FLserver show me the error and packet error in log files.

I search in server src or in client, but i can't find where to change this.

Back