Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rogue Agent Game Project

Required Unity Version: Unity 5.6+
Server: works through GameJolt, you can go into the game through the invite works through GameJolt. or Photon.

Download links:

ImpoSsSible - [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots:
ImpoSsSible - [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Description:
Rogue Agents is a multiplayer third-person cover shooter designed to bring real-life experiences to players in a variety of environments. To make things interesting, we made each season based on the game. Every season there is a new map based on the game. Starting in season 1, we chose the beautiful Madagascar city Uncharted to showcase our best games! Playing the game will let you get the achievements that will be stored in your Gamejolt account for display. In addition to leading the board and achievements, we also plan to prepare more activities, such as "Best People", "Best Team", "Best Player" and more.
Game mode

From Team Deathmatch, Coop to safe areas and robbery, RogueAgents try to bring specific Seasons to each mode. We also added a course mode to let you practice your skills.

Class selection

Choose 5 types of Medic, Recon, Engineer, Heavy and Assault.Each Class with unique skills and weapons. Medic has a Vector SMG that can drop Medikits, while Heavy has a machine gun that can drop AmmoKits. Engineers equipped with shotguns can set up Trip Mines around the map to scare the enemy. Recon is equipped with a powerful sniper that can throw a smoke bomb to hide in sight. The assault is equipped with AK74, you can throw Frag Grenades to destroy the enemies in the group! Choose the course that suits your Play style and choose with others.

Role customization

Customize your characters to your liking, and bring more custom content to your desktop every season. Choose between color/top/bottom/face to make your character look like you want! Each weapon has 5 skins to choose from, and each season has more skin.

Some paid assets are used, it is desirable to replace, so that later there were no problems with the rightholders

Fix cursor:
In the file: DemoScene\Custom\MasterManager.cs
Line: 90
Change: Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.Locked;
To
Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.None;
and ready ^^

Thanks lucasdeniz21

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To solve the cursor problem is very simple:
In the file: DemoScene\Custom\MasterManager.cs
Line: 90
Change: Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.Locked;
To
Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.None;
and ready ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this?

Reaction score
So I got the game running through unity editor using unity 5.6.0, I am however getting errors preventing me from compiling the game this could be due to me using an older 5.6 or because I tried importing the source into unity 5.3 then reimporting back into 5.6 lol cause I had 5.3 installed and was too lazy to download and resetup.

Anyways looking through the source the game uses Gamejolt API as mentioned for login and uses Photon engine to sync data? I never used Photon before so I am still new to this, but from viewing the source it seems to connect to Photon for the online features and photon is a web service/cloud?

If someone can explain some more on that part it would be very helpful thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I got the game running through unity editor using unity 5.6.0, I am however getting errors preventing me from compiling the game this could be due to me using an older 5.6 or because I tried importing the source into unity 5.3 then reimporting back into 5.6 lol cause I had 5.3 installed and was too lazy to download and resetup.
The project was compiled in version 5.6.2f1, apparently in this version only contains the errors I mentioned above.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone could show how to create account and login in game please

(I never saw that GameJolt mode or Photon.)

have a good sense and finish the tutorial. so it becomes difficult for other people to understand.

:questionmark:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

scrn:

someone could show how to create account and login in game please

(I never saw that GameJolt mode or Photon.)

have a good sense and finish the tutorial. so it becomes difficult for other people to understand.

:questionmark:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And about "Auto detect plugin" error? Anyone know how to fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u please post new links. these links are not working. please please

Back