[Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    54Posts

wink [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project

Rogue Agent Game Project

Required Unity Version: Unity 5.6+
    Server: works through GameJolt, you can go into the game through the invite works through GameJolt. or Photon.

Download links:
    Mega
    Google Drive

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Description:
    Rogue Agents is a multiplayer third-person cover shooter designed to bring real-life experiences to players in a variety of environments. To make things interesting, we made each season based on the game. Every season there is a new map based on the game. Starting in season 1, we chose the beautiful Madagascar city Uncharted to showcase our best games! Playing the game will let you get the achievements that will be stored in your Gamejolt account for display. In addition to leading the board and achievements, we also plan to prepare more activities, such as "Best People", "Best Team", "Best Player" and more.
    Game mode

From Team Deathmatch, Coop to safe areas and robbery, RogueAgents try to bring specific Seasons to each mode. We also added a course mode to let you practice your skills.

Class selection

Choose 5 types of Medic, Recon, Engineer, Heavy and Assault.Each Class with unique skills and weapons. Medic has a Vector SMG that can drop Medikits, while Heavy has a machine gun that can drop AmmoKits. Engineers equipped with shotguns can set up Trip Mines around the map to scare the enemy. Recon is equipped with a powerful sniper that can throw a smoke bomb to hide in sight. The assault is equipped with AK74, you can throw Frag Grenades to destroy the enemies in the group! Choose the course that suits your Play style and choose with others.

Role customization

Customize your characters to your liking, and bring more custom content to your desktop every season. Choose between color/top/bottom/face to make your character look like you want! Each weapon has 5 skins to choose from, and each season has more skin.

Some paid assets are used, it is desirable to replace, so that later there were no problems with the rightholders

Fix cursor:
    In the file: DemoScene\Custom\MasterManager.cs
    Line: 90
    Change: Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.Locked;
    To
    Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.None;
    and ready ^^

Thanks lucasdeniz21
    Last edited by ImpoSsSible; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:33 AM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    23Posts

Re: [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project

To solve the cursor problem is very simple:
    In the file: DemoScene\Custom\MasterManager.cs
    Line: 90
    Change: Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.Locked;
    To
    Cursor.lockState = menuOn = CursorLockMode.None;
    and ready ^^

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    513Posts

So I got the game running through unity editor using unity 5.6.0, I am however getting errors preventing me from compiling the game this could be due to me using an older 5.6 or because I tried importing the source into unity 5.3 then reimporting back into 5.6 lol cause I had 5.3 installed and was too lazy to download and resetup.

Anyways looking through the source the game uses Gamejolt API as mentioned for login and uses Photon engine to sync data? I never used Photon before so I am still new to this, but from viewing the source it seems to connect to Photon for the online features and photon is a web service/cloud?

If someone can explain some more on that part it would be very helpful thanks.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aznkidd235 View Post
    So I got the game running through unity editor using unity 5.6.0, I am however getting errors preventing me from compiling the game this could be due to me using an older 5.6 or because I tried importing the source into unity 5.3 then reimporting back into 5.6 lol cause I had 5.3 installed and was too lazy to download and resetup.
    The project was compiled in version 5.6.2f1, apparently in this version only contains the errors I mentioned above.

MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    142Posts

someone could show how to create account and login in game please

(I never saw that GameJolt mode or Photon.)

have a good sense and finish the tutorial. so it becomes difficult for other people to understand.

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    54Posts

register
    scrn:
    token

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gorhan2009 View Post
    someone could show how to create account and login in game please

(I never saw that GameJolt mode or Photon.)

have a good sense and finish the tutorial. so it becomes difficult for other people to understand.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

And about "Auto detect plugin" error? Anyone know how to fix?

MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    SeverskLocation
    18Posts

How can I remove gamejolt and create my login and password and server?

Advertisement