Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how to configuration photon serv?

its no have database for save data. or what

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reup

Thanks for reuploading my own asset leak bro!

I am Gaming4allplay from Leakforums.co the website you copied the asset leak from and claimed it to be you leak!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes man I would be so pathetic too to give a reputation of -6 for re-leaking someones assets to get nice comments.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not to be offended but . As @dev3r3r requested it.

As for the mentioned thing straight above: This is ragezone. We are publishing, sharing reuploading any source or mmo related product around here if we can also there are developer sections. You can ask the OP to not to use your links, but thats it. it is on the internet cannot be stopped. But i think you know that already. Also please be my guest, use my links on your other forum for mirroring purposes... Credit goes you if you made this, this is a Great work. but hey, how should i know? We mostly dont know you.. I did never seen that he is claimed as its own BTW.... Not in this thread anyways..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this inc database or without db?
mega deletes links almost immediately, sorry

Thanks for reuploading my own asset leak bro!

I am Gaming4allplay from Leakforums.co the website you copied the asset leak from and claimed it to be you leak!

Hey little brother, I didn’t indicate that he is mine.
I took this from another resource, definitely not from yours. Where copyright was not indicated. I saw on the Internet, where it is full of these files. And I share it here, did you create it in RZ?:wink:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Brother do you have complete source code where all functions are working ?

Not to be offended but . As @dev3r3r requested it.

As for the mentioned thing straight above: This is ragezone. We are publishing, sharing reuploading any source or mmo related product around here if we can also there are developer sections. You can ask the OP to not to use your links, but thats it. it is on the internet cannot be stopped. But i think you know that already. Also please be my guest, use my links on your other forum for mirroring purposes... Credit goes you if you made this, this is a Great work. but hey, how should i know? We mostly dont know you.. I did never seen that he is claimed as its own BTW.... Not in this thread anyways..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother do you have complete source code where all functions are working ?
он полностью работает.Я делаю небольшое обновление))
1708616359212 - [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's that? Can you post the update here ?

You've been having trouble PhotonRealtime?
Only the main menu works. the card itself is not working

I will post updates tomorrow

1708690350561 - [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project - RaGEZONE Forums

progress Unity3d 2019

eliminate the warnings and exchange with us. The next update is a little later;)

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the main menu works. the card itself is not working

I will post updates tomorrow

View attachment 256879
progress Unity3d 2019

eliminate the warnings and exchange with us. The next update is a little later;)sir where you update,,for unity2019 ,i need it,,share me,pls!and you, i dont know about photon services can you remove it,use other network lib,use other services,thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When using Unity 5.6.2f1 and many vers it throws errors, I remember I have launched this game with a specific version of unity and it didn't throw any error, What is it?
I'm trying with so many versions still..
please if someone knows tell me, Thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I have enabled the Coop, STA, and Heist modes!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When using Unity 5.6.2f1 and many vers it throws errors, I remember I have launched this game with a specific version of unity and it didn't throw any error, What is it?
I'm trying with so many versions still..
please if someone knows tell me, Thanks in advance!

Hello guys, I have enabled the Coop, STA, and Heist modes!
Unity 2019.3.15f1 (64-bit)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To successfully build the client,
create an Editor folder in the Assets folder
and move the 'Editor 'file 'LoginPro_ShowButton' into the folder.

P.S|
This helped me fix the compilation problem and error (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 2 errors)

1711116723686 - [Unity3d - Source Code] Rogue Agent Game Project - RaGEZONE Forums

Unity 2019.3.15f1
This version, fully works and the project, downloaded from here.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Por Favor Alguem me Ajuda a compilar tem o servidor incluso?

please someone can help me? my Discord wizzy7132

have this erros

Attachments

Last edited:
Back