Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

UPGRADE Emulator Py, CF2.0!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i cant connect to the client cause of HGW error any bypass for this HGW?

now i understand how to connect to the server on client

go to your xampps/download/ and past the version.ini and localinfo.dat make sure you edit only ip adress if you change the port you will get error.
go to your client edit the localinfo.dat open it to notepad edit only the ip there to your ip then save.
now run xampp / run the cf server then run the patcher_cf

but remember update the client first before you do this all!

if you finish to update the client and run the crossfire.exe exit the crossfire then paste this bypass HGWC to your client http://www.mediafire.com/download/zlopb7dkdkbaodw/HGWC.rar to bypass the loading of this HGWS

on server change the ip there open this on notepad++ GameServer.py and LoginServer.py and dont change the port there only ip address OK! then save
server one only can connect but if you click it you will get the same issue....
that it!

got the same issue for the client
7RoG7S - UPGRADE Emulator Py, CF2.0! - RaGEZONE Forums

update
it's work fine now :)

update 2
in game you cant buy the item you will get error
in game you cant buy character you will get error
in game you cant see your character hand/weapon and the controll is F@!#$ S!3 the only you can see is the enemy!
this is the problem on this server files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
anyone have register page for this game? i try to find out how to make one but no luck!

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
bots are working fine, but storage always infinite weapons, also you need equip weapons and character always when you play, pvp modes don't work, rooms don't work fine, there lots of issues there never will be fixed on python emu

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Bola my bots dont work,i cant see my weapon and i shot them(sounds like shotgun) but do no dmg and they 1 shot kill me
idk whats wrong

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bots are working fine, but storage always infinite weapons, also you need equip weapons and character always when you play, pvp modes don't work, rooms don't work fine, there lots of issues there never will be fixed on python emu

Can You Upload Python File For Me ?
Caio Python File Get For Me Error
Invite Weapons

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
Caio Fonseca - UPGRADE Emulator Py, CF2.0! - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by Bola Caio Fonseca - UPGRADE Emulator Py, CF2.0! - RaGEZONE Forums
You cannot open private servers with those files

yee you cant see your character hand/weapon and if you click the R to reload you will DC

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
anyone did see and try this one crossfire offline?

Client part

part1 >
part2 >
part3 >
part4 >

the client is viet
and this is i found translate to english i'm not sure if this work, i did not try it cause i am not finish to download the 4 part client
translator >

video if you want to know if this is a real crossfire not cs-crossfire

Back