Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Upshift StrikeRacer Server bins

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
a majority of the community is here for this exact reason people here loved hooking functions and figure out how to make things work where is the fun and taking a game and just setting it up and running at the fun part is getting it to work anybody who thinks differently is just money hungry and wants to put up a server to make money and those people are what are killing this community what we should be doing is working together to create a common goal and that's getting things working if no one's willing to do the dirty work no one's ever going to learn how to do anything

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@theDomo Non taken the compliment the bad way... XD and i am glad that you did not too. Not for that you did the impossible few times back and i am not trying to be nice theese are facts: (Battlefield 3, Bad company 2 server codes ect, and more and more server bases/repacks... so if someone you can do it XD)

I hate money maker coders, they always forget that this forum is about to work together.

I have been played with upshift anno in original servers... hell that was one of my first mmo-s :D i mean upshift

Update:

I installed VS2008 i can now encode the files. I was even capable to recompile uptools again... So next the server setup,currently i am sucking with this thing, i hate mssql -.-' but if i must.. XD If i can i will help but that means that the store is needed for coding then... it might can be fixed i guess, just dont know how yet.

if someone need for testing there is the localhost encoded files:

i hope they are working, not tested!! Just overwrite client original files!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Non taken the compliment the bad way... XD and i am glad that you did not too. Not for that you did the impossible few times back and i am not trying to be nice theese are facts: (Battlefield 3, Bad company 2 server codes ect, and more and more server bases/repacks... so if someone you can do it XD)

I hate money maker coders, they always forget that this forum is about to work together.

I have been played with upshift anno in original servers... hell that was one of my first mmo-s :D i mean upshift

Update:

I installed VS2008 i can now encode the files. I was even capable to recompile uptools again... So next the server setup,currently i am sucking with this thing, i hate mssql -.-' but if i must.. XD If i can i will help but that means that the store is needed for coding then... it might can be fixed i guess, just dont know how yet.

I guess u have to use mssql ODBC Connector, i read some about in the files.

Well that shop, maybe its already inside but database has some issue, it would be nice and easy. Hope this Server create got logging <3

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We can check the databases if they are there, or the querys :\ i guess, i am not the man of reverse engineering... :\(But i would :D i would have few projects... just dunno how to begin..)

Yep odbc is almost always needed for mssql... thats one reason why i hate this the other is permission system...

Sorry for doubling:

There are localhost patch. If u dont want to fiddle around it...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
appreciated. Don't wanna install vb2008 for it.

I check it next weekend if nobody else does until :D

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still you will need to install vb2008 to use server correctly...

BIG PROBLEM:
OK now an other problem i cannot import sql files... it says full of errors the sql files near GO command... :\ how can i import this, or am i using wrong MSSQL server version?? I am using MSSQL 2008

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Still you will need to install vb2008 to use server correctly...

BIG PROBLEM:
OK now an other problem i cannot import sql files... it says full of errors the sql files near GO command... :\ how can i import this, or am i using wrong MSSQL server version?? I am using MSSQL 2008

Runtime is enough. Servers start up. U just need the studio for compile stuff.

However for mssql:
Try to remove all "Go" from script and push it in. Or use tools like sqlcmd and osql and SQL Server Management Studio Code editor.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are evolving, the problem now is not the GO; its parsing error, with a BIIIG bunch of errors, and cannot import, i created the database but it is not importing...

If someone imports it can share it here an export bak/tape or sql?

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
it working
the1Domo - Upshift StrikeRacer Server bins - RaGEZONE Forums

the1Domo - Upshift StrikeRacer Server bins - RaGEZONE Forums

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@theDomo How did you imported the sql files into SQL 2008? i cannot... Could you make a tape/bak file and share it to restore this? Or the correct sql files? :\ I am home at mysql not in mssql...

I did tried import file, that said there are errors in the script, after that tried restore, but that not even recognise SQL so...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am still wanted an sql what actually can be imported please :\ i cannot fix sql-s, i am into mysql not this... :\

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its not, it has to be fixed, or i am using bad mssql version... thats why i asking those files, the rest needs fixing or badly configured...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try use db .bak

i don't know how to fix Main server.exe

if use my .bak it work help me too : )

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It was a long time since last comment...So, do you guys stopped working on this?

I could give some help with the database and other things...

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just get the liberty to check this files again; i was able to import db and all others setup; however, i cannot make the main server working... TCP/UDP relay working, gateway works, but the main server wont fire up in the services, however there is no log files so iIDK what is wrong... Also i dont know what are the odbc redirection parameters, and how to configure the database.txt, whats ssmc is for and "small" things like this... also there is no source in the package, so it would need a bit more information from @theDomo until than i cannot solve this small problems so to sum up:

1. How to setup odbc
2. How to configure the services... at UDP and TCP and Gateway is pretty straight forward to change the IP addresses but in the main server database.txt is not so evident... DSN is the database name or the server instance?(e.g. 127.0.0.1 or what) and things like this
3. How to setup the client itself(what to decrypt, what to re encrypt...) also how to start, there is any special thing to know...?

so that is why we cannot move forward with this...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks @Flyer8472. I will take a look and see what I will find out...

What was your nick and club in the game?

I was cmec from NitroRiders

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was P373R, but i cannot remeber to the club i not played that much :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well hello all, i really wanted to play again that game, and this is the forum i found some things here but i don't understand if someone can take the time to tell me with few words, are those the files (that i don't have access anymore) that i need to run the game host my server for example like the Fly For Fun game is it that easy or...? ... yeaa will someone explain me i am system engineer i might help with something even though i recently graduate university.

Back