Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Vạn Giới Chibi - Webgame +Translate tuto

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Draculap16 - Vạn Giới Chibi - Webgame +Translate tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Tutorial here ( thanks tuan) :

TRANSLATION TUTO

Download WinSCP :

ID: 192.168.200.100
User : root / tuan565

And Translate file .lua :

/data/games/wj/s1/scripts/config

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good that you remembered to attach download link.

so there
pass: tuan565

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know that games that run on vm can play only LAN but not online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can you recommend a way?
being a single sign in game wouldnt really be much point unless you wanted to play it from somewhere else

but you will need to look in to how to nat (network address translation)

or you can put it in a dmz

both methods requires access to your router to setup

another possible way is setting up a subnet over a vpn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently working on this server. I have customized it a LOT so it's different from what's provided here.

My problem: I'm not able to create a role in game..you're just stuck with a female character of a specific class. You're supposed to be able to create and name your own character.

So I'm needing help with this. Does anyone have the URL to the official site for this game? It would help me out a lot to fix this bug.

Edit: I see in Tuan's video he is able to create a character...I really just need the source embed script.

Edit 2: The reason this is happening is because tuan's login just errors out and I wanted to integrate it with my forum. I could not find the flash script, so I'm using the test_game.php script and it works, but I can't get it to basically load the createRole.swf I guess, and it just creates a basic character with the same name as the account name. However, I can make multiple characters and re-login to each character..I just can't create roles..and I've tried everything I think of, even comparing flash.vars to the GameServer's database. I'm just stumped. LOL

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently working on this server. I have customized it a LOT so it's different from what's provided here.

My problem: I'm not able to create a role in game..you're just stuck with a female character of a specific class. You're supposed to be able to create and name your own character.

So I'm needing help with this. Does anyone have the URL to the official site for this game? It would help me out a lot to fix this bug.

Edit: I see in Tuan's video he is able to create a character...I really just need the source embed script.

Edit 2: The reason this is happening is because tuan's login just errors out and I wanted to integrate it with my forum. I could not find the flash script, so I'm using the test_game.php script and it works, but I can't get it to basically load the createRole.swf I guess, and it just creates a basic character with the same name as the account name. However, I can make multiple characters and re-login to each character..I just can't create roles..and I've tried everything I think of, even comparing flash.vars to the GameServer's database. I'm just stumped. LOL

China file :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not the files I was talking about, I have those.

I was talking about the script to be able to load the flash files..but I figured it out myself and got it working.

Thanks, anyway. Also, if anyone would like to help me with this project, let me know..I'm almost about to release as an Alpha 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a screenshot from in game:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed the tutorial in Tuan's video. If you can't start the webserver, make sure port 80 is not bound(Skype normally takes this port).

The best thing to do is use Command Prompt and start httpd manually in Apache/Bin folder with Admin privs. It will throw out any errors if it has problems restarting...Generally the first line will tell you what file and line contains the error, also what the error is.

This debug method also works with the game server by navigating to the /data/game/wj/s1/scripts/bin folder and ./GameServer

Also, to get this game running via Public, make sure all your ports are open(80, 10000, 20000, 30000, 5000) and use ONLY the WAN IP address. everywhere.
IP address for the game server can be found in /data/game/wj/sq/scripts/config/config.lua
Also in D:\wwwroot\WJ_API\protected\config\define.php
And in the D:\wwwroot\index.php file

All these should be IPs not domains and should be your WAN IP only.

Edit: Also, don't forget to look around on the internet for finding a tutorial on how to set up networking for Centos 6.9 it's pretty simple.

My game is already in Alpha 2 with 90% of the server side translated. However, I am in need to a tutorial on how to successfully edit the flash files. The only program I found that I can open it in is FFDec but if you edit the ActionScripts in there it breaks the file. The Flash Files was built with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional, which I have, however I can't edit the flash files unless I export them to .FLA using FFDec. My problem is: I may have to rebuild the flash files myself..I can't export every single file within the flash file, I guess I'll have to rebuild it in CS4 in order for it to work after translating Lol.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Side note: I can't import .Fla files into Adobe Flash CS4, says invalid format.

I can use FFDec to extract EVERYTHING, even the .bin file that contains all the images. My problem is that I am going to have to figure out how to rebuild the .swf files myself with the given files that FFDec exports(which is everything inside the .swf file).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have all the tools to translate games
The PSD files I made, full client with .psd file to translate and packaging .swf
Inbox me!!!!!!

dMu2H - Vạn Giới Chibi - Webgame +Translate tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I inboxed you, keep in mind that I don't need the PSDs because I have someone who can do images. I just need to translate the Action Script texts within the flash files.

That moment when people try to sell you tools. I'm not rich like everyone else around here....

Looks like I'll just decompile all the damn file files and rebuild them myself. Which will take years but whatever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'm stumped. I can convert the flash files into Flex project to edit them but when I recompile them it still breaks. So the flash files are uneditable unless you pay Toandaik 100 USD for his tool. So this is a dead project.

Note: You can edit a couple strings using URL Action Editor 6.0, but you can't edit everything. RIP

Back