Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WebGame Vạn Giới Chibi - Webgame +Translate tuto

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean: Contact you to pay for support for this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem with this game is that you are forced to use MongoDB 2.4. Php7 doesn't work with mongoDB 2.4 only 2.6 and higher which breaks the server and won't let anyone cast skills, so there's no way to level up.

If there was some server sources and try to convert the server's database to MySQL database then it would be better. Also, there is GM commands, but no way to set up a GM Account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The database password is the same as the username, look in the config file on the server VM.

And to use my translations, just upload the .lua files to the config folder in the Server VM using WinSCP, and the flash files just copy over the .swf files on the webserver side.

And if you need to edit more text in the flash files, use rabcdasm to do it.

Can get it from here;

This tool could possibly be used for ALL encrypted flash files as it is a generic tool.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you @Venshyla very much appreciated.

I will try to translate it all so that my twin sons will play this game on their laptops :)

@Venshyla i have a quick question. Is my ss right?
ZDQpuRq - Vạn Giới Chibi - Webgame +Translate tuto - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use to manage the DB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one can help? :/

Back